December 2014

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Another short run indiana some small town to Cleveland
All that matters is the deposit at the end of the week is my lowest acceptable limit

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
No idea but I've not seen that before until it happened at my aunts house during the holiday.

Side note: just had to explain to a manager at a pilot that when you buy gas with the pro card you get half a shower credit with every purchase of 14 or more gallons. Ole dude did not believe until his computer proved him wrong when he tried it. Man that is 5 minutes of my life I'm not getting back

I was referring to your double yolk. The guy on this video explains it all...

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Will be back in service today had nice Thanksgiving and visit with my parents but time to hit the road again

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 call no call back, looks like I'll relocate to the corner tavern for the buck burger night.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered! Sitting in Kearney Mo time for dinner and a nap!

Sent from my flying circus

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was referring to your double yolk. The guy on this video explains it all...

I spent 3½ minutes watching this video expecting the dude to get struck by lightning at the end. I was greatly disappointed. What does it all mean?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service Monday morning. Week is starting out great. Chicago to Detroit. Then Detroit to Charlotte NC. Then NC (9 mile DH) to Muncie IN. Following that I got a Muncie IN (less then 1 mile DH) to Altoona PA. Did 4 good loads already this week. Took tonight off and got a room to get some good sleep. Staying out a couple weeks, hope the string continues! Looking forward to a good long weekend run!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Back in service Monday morning. Week is starting out great. Chicago to Detroit. Then Detroit to Charlotte NC. Then NC (9 mile DH) to Muncie IN. Following that I got a Muncie IN (less then 1 mile DH) to Altoona PA. Did 4 good loads already this week. Took tonight off and got a room to get some good sleep. Staying out a couple weeks, hope the string continues! Looking forward to a good long weekend run!

Watch what you ask for!! Laredo is 1777 miles from you but I don't recommend it anymore. Just too cheap getting out not. Makes me sad. I used to love McAllen, Laredo & Dallas. Never did bad. But it's off the list now IMO. At least until the next time eastern NC is dead and Laredo is all that pops. LOL!!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That you are a sick puppy?

This is a sick puppy.

Lylacone3resize_zps1c301e87.jpg

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watch what you ask for!! Laredo is 1777 miles from you but I don't recommend it anymore. Just too cheap getting out not. Makes me sad. I used to love McAllen, Laredo & Dallas. Never did bad. But it's off the list now IMO. At least until the next time eastern NC is dead and Laredo is all that pops. LOL!!

LOL. I just might try spending the next 2 months after Christmas in CA. Maybe we can find enough local stuff to keep me busy. Worked well last year. Missed all the big snow and cold while sitting in CA.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
LOL. I just might try spending the next 2 months after Christmas in CA. Maybe we can find enough local stuff to keep me busy. Worked well last year. Missed all the big snow and cold while sitting in CA.

We're game if you like. Just say the word. LOL!!
We've never added "CA" to the filters. Who knows? Maybe you could run up and down CA until Valentines Day!!!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Back in my Fedex Custom Critical days I was wondering if California would work for a few months. Never done it though because of their 700 mile limit for solos. With that limit I could never get out there.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ever get the vibe that the van next to you may in fact be a serial killer and not an expediter? I feel like a menu item for Hannibal!

Sent from my flying circus