December 2014

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service pickup near home deliver near adel IA... Sleeping in Des Moines for an Am delivery!

Sent from my flying circus ....

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Good if they just bring loads.
Bad if they can also soak up the loads posted on Sylectus.
They & Panther both were "refused" access for several years for that reason. But Sylectus is under "new" ownership. May be a factor.

With out knowing much about the load boards you lurk on, my question would be, Why would it be bad if they run the loads? Are they not entitled to have a shot at them just as everyone else does? They only have so many trucks like everyone else and can only cover so many loads at one time.. I've ran a lot of fedx loads and never worked a day for them. If 3men and a truck can bid on that freight why can't fedx?
Only asking here..Like I said I don't understand alot about your bidding wars.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the detroiter/flying j. Along with about 8 cargo vans and many more sprinters..

Gonna nap for couple hours then 7 am delivery few miles down the road.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL so I see. I'd love to meet some EO members here.

I can't even nap my van is full I can't even recline my seat... ahhhh.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I got another load! Freezing in 18 degree weather last night worth it lol. Kingsville Missouri to Cincinnati Ohio

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
'Twas 9* when I woke up to a dead bunk heater.... Delivered and bought propane for the backup buddy.... It seems shivering really degrades the quality of sleep !!

Sent from my flying circus

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
'Twas 9* when I woke up to a dead bunk heater.... Delivered and bought propane for the backup buddy.... It seems shivering really degrades the quality of sleep !!

Sent from my flying circus

I know exactly how you feel. I not thinking to look at the weather since it was nice in ky I figure it was nice everywhere. Small world thinking so I didn't bring my winter gear or even my generator and heater commbo

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know exactly how you feel. I not thinking to look at the weather since it was nice in ky I figure it was nice everywhere. Small world thinking so I didn't bring my winter gear or even my generator and heater commbo

Bet you will next time! My winter gear goes in the truck at the end of October and comes out in May

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm just glad I leave a light jacket in the van year around. Yeah Cincy is 2 hours from home I believe it's wise to go get it lol

Throw some food in there also, stuff you can eat if you get stranded by the weather, I carry Vienna Sausages and Potted Meat, crackers stuff like that

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Throw some food in there also, stuff you can eat if you get stranded by the weather, I carry Vienna Sausages and Potted Meat, crackers stuff like that

Sir I am a fat man and things that I refuse to eat and have always refused to eat are Vienna sausages, potted meat, pork brains, sardines, chitlins, sage anything, veggie soup, liverloaf, spam, and jello

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sir I am a fat man and things that I refuse to eat and have always refused to eat are Vienna sausages, potted meat, pork brains, sardines, chitlins, sage anything, veggie soup, liverloaf, spam, and jello

If you get hungry enough you'll eat dog and like it! 3 days waiting for a plow to show up you'll be surprised at what you'll eat.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
If you get hungry enough you'll eat dog and like it! 3 days waiting for a plow to show up you'll be surprised at what you'll eat.

I have gone 7 days iced in with no power and still refused with no eating for he last 3. If I ate those things it would come back up anyways that's why they're on my list lol