Dear driver

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I emailed Brian requesting he stop hiring drivers with memory loss. We seem to have a lot of them.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You did not give complete details....heck a mess to some is simply water on the shower door... Please be more specific next time ....

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
You did not give complete details....heck a mess to some is simply water on the shower door... Please be more specific next time ....

Are you kidding? How much more specific could he have been? Please read more thorough next time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear driver, I want to thank you for leaving your used towel on top the dryer. I realize you most likely read the sign asking us to return the towels to operations. Being the wise and caring person you are I'm sure you thought, if I do that what is the next person going to use to clean up the mess I just left in the shower room. Thanks to your quick thinking I was able to wipe things clean and dry and still have my dry towel to use after I showered.

View attachment 5979

May your 2013 be prosperous and dry.

Xiggi

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Shadow!!! Just WHERE was he specific on this POST I was responding too not the only one who needs reading lessons

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Shadow!!! Just WHERE was he specific on this POST I was responding too not the only one who needs reading lessons

Well since he said he had to wipe "thingS" clean, would be clear indication it was more than one item like a wet shower door. He used things in plural form to indicate a mess. Your right though a mess to some may be sparkly clean to others considering the filth they live in and lack of hygiene.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well since he said he had to wipe "thingS" clean, would be clear indication it was more than one item like a wet shower door. He used things in plural form to indicate a mess. Your right though a mess to some may be sparkly clean to others considering the filth they live in and lack of hygiene.

Glad we got that cleared up....

guido4475

Not a Member
How quick you guys are to convict and judge....when a simple "I forgot" might be the reason...
May have put towel down to do laundry and simply "forgot".....oh so perfect are we....its only a friggin towel.....holy crap you guys nit pick like a bunch of old ladies....

Bullsht, Ken! Why are you defending one's laziness and sloppiness? This happens way too often! Like I said before, the last time I used the shower, I had to wait for the previous person to get done, fine, but what pizzed me off is when he came out, and said, "There's some water on the floor, be careful". I walked in there, and it was as if a water buffalo was on the floor, I went back into the hallway, and asked him to go back in there and clean up his mess. He said, "It's just water, no big deal" I mean, it stretched all the way to the sink. I highly doubt that much water could of resulted from the shower door not being closed all the way, and even so, it should of been cleaned up by him to begin with. Where's the respect in that? He was aware of it, and should of cleaned it up to begin with, out of respect for others. He got kind of lippy, and I just told him, the next time I see you leave the shower like that before I get in it, you'll be wiping it up with you"re ***. How much does one tolerate of another's stupidity and lack of respect? It's a never-ending problem. The same with the wash bay. Nothing but a case of dis-respect, plain and simple.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bullsht, Ken! Why are you defending one's laziness and sloppiness? This happens way too often! Like I said before, the last time I used the shower, I had to wait for the previous person to get done, fine, but what pizzed me off is when he came out, and said, "There's some water on the floor, be careful". I walked in there, and it was as if a water buffalo was on the floor, I went back into the hallway, and asked him to go back in there and clean up his mess. He said, "It's just water, no big deal" I mean, it stretched all the way to the sink. I highly doubt that much water could of resulted from the shower door not being closed all the way, and even so, it should of been cleaned up by him to begin with. Where's the respect in that? He was aware of it, and should of cleaned it up to begin with, out of respect for others. He got kind of lippy, and I just told him, the next time I see you leave the shower like that before I get in it, you'll be wiping it up with you"re ***. How much does one tolerate of another's stupidity and lack of respect? It's a never-ending problem. The same with the wash bay. Nothing but a case of dis-respect, plain and simple.

Stressed out....sorry Dave

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
sorry Dave stressed out this morning...

You're telling me to shut the **** up?? This coming from not only what I considered a friend, but a moderator? Do you REALLY want to go down this road, Ken?

Wasn't talking to me? I was sure I saw the words "You all" in you're post.I interpreted it as everyone.

I think you're missing the point here,Ken.It happens way too often, and though not proven, most likely from the same, slobs.Not talking about just a towel left on a dryer, either, as pointed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok everyone to their corners for a 60 minute no posting time out.

guido4475

Not a Member
Ok everyone to their corners for a 60 minute no posting time out.

times up!..lol..

Went and made breakfast, killer french toast...

I explained this all to my dad as we were eating breakfast together, and asked him what he would do..

Please understand, he and our neighbor, both old school drivers, both in their 80's, are two of Load One's biggest silent cheerleaders. He has seen the pictures of the trucks, trailers, events, showers, drivers lounge, etc..They both have great respect for someone they have never met before for doing so much.

Anyway, his response was quick and surprising to me, and somewhat troubling...He said he would take a baseball bat and bust their kneecaps and break their arms and then hang them by the balls..

Gotta love the Italian in him....lol...

guido4475

Not a Member
You're telling me to shut the **** up?? This coming from not only what I considered a friend, but a moderator? Do you REALLY want to go down this road, Ken?

Wasn't talking to me? I was sure I saw the words "You all" in you're post.I interpreted it as everyone.

I think you're missing the point here,Ken.It happens way too often, and though not proven, most likely from the same, slobs.Not talking about just a towel left on a dryer, either, as pointed out.

Apology accepted. I still love you, freight vacuum!...lol..

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
times up!..lol..

Went and made breakfast, killer french toast...

I explained this all to my dad as we were eating breakfast together, and asked him what he would do..

Please understand, he and our neighbor, both old school drivers, both in their 80's, are two of Load One's biggest silent cheerleaders. He has seen the pictures of the trucks, trailers, events, showers, drivers lounge, etc..They both have great respect for someone they have never met before for doing so much.

Anyway, his response was quick and surprising to me, and somewhat troubling...He said he would take a baseball bat and bust their kneecaps and break their arms and then hang them by the balls..

Gotta love the Italian in him....lol...

What if its a woman:confused: