CRAFTSMAN Hand tools are now China junk.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Craftsman have been China made for a couple of years, me thinks. I have Snap On's, with flank drive I have owned for 30 years and they are still in my tool box at the ready. Best tools I ever bought.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Home depot=husky tools have the same warranty as craftsman and most are made in the usa.
Lowes=kobolt i think has the same but its been a while since i bought tools there.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
American people love to shop at China(Wal) Mart. I don't shop there because 90% of the things they sell is not made in the USA. That is part of the reason we have lost so many good paying jobs in the USA.

Sent from my SM-N900P using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I haven't bought tools from a tool truck in years because even Snap on and MAC sell allot of imported tools. I know its imposable to buy everything made in America form source to finished product but as I posted on another thread that's why our economy is in the crapper. .

Made in Canada? That's fine at least they belive in the concept of FAIR TRADE agreements and realistic currency value.

Bob Wolf

I go even further...built in North America....At least usually the parts are made on this continent and Canadians, Americans, and Mexicans enjoy the prosperity....it benefits all 3 nations....if its Asian/Middle East built for the most part it does us no good...Just look at the 2 borders.....parts by the gazzilon made here in the US and Canada going into Mexico...or Mexican parts coming back here to keep us working.....sure we don't have a 100% of the auto industry in our backyard..but you'd be a real nut case to think that is going to happen....IMO

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
.but you'd be a real nut case to think that is going to happen....IMO[/QUOTE]

We are in the transportation industry do you really think we have any sanity? L.O.L.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
.but you'd be a real nut case to think that is going to happen....IMO

We are in the transportation industry do you really think we have any sanity? L.O.L.[/QUOTE]
True.....LOL

Better to keep Pedro at work then him sneaking across the border and costing us money.....my thoughts on that....we make the parts he puts it together or visa versa...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are in the transportation industry do you really think we have any sanity? L.O.L.
True.....LOL

Better to keep Pedro at work then him sneaking across the border and costing us money.....my thoughts on that....we make the parts he puts it together or visa versa...[/QUOTE]

The more jobs we send to Mexico the more Pedro's run up here? I wonder why? Maybe because our welfare pays BETTER then the jobs down there? Why work when you can live free here? FAR easier to live off the wages that WE earn than to stay home have be forced to earn it yourself.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
True.....LOL
The more jobs we send to Mexico the more Pedro's run up here? I wonder why? Maybe because our welfare pays BETTER then the jobs down there? Why work when you can live free here? FAR easier to live off the wages that WE earn than to stay home have be forced to earn it yourself.

There has been a trend that the wave is reversing....so they say....the inflow is down to a trickle..

Last edited:

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
Irwin tools have been my favorate brand since 2005, when I was wiring houses. I think they still arevan American company, Rubbermade now ownes them. I think Rubbermade is still American. As I allways say, over seas , manufacturing is a real national security threat. War, acts of God, tarriffs, inability to be able to be self reliant, and lack of economic stability are my reasons for thinking this way. The simple fact is if people dont have money, they cant buy, and the nations economy crumbles. Why cant the experts in government get this simple fact.