Cops

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, unlike men who are very attuned to headlights, most women aren't nearly as into taillights. :p

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And bet im the only one in freight to look like i do n drive a van that looks like it does. No conforming here

Zane, don't try too hard to be a nonconformist. Just be yourself. It has been my experience that the ones that work at being nonconformists are actually conformists, they just don't get it.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Zane, don't try too hard to be a nonconformist. Just be yourself. It has been my experience that the ones that work at being nonconformists are actually conformists, they just don't get it.

Ten4 mooter boat lol get it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
My van has a CD player with aux jack input for my laptop, two 5 1/2 in door speakers, a 250 watt phoenix gold amp and 10" JL Audio bandpass sub box....I am all most 39 and yes I still fit two pallets if needed but I will watch my movies in surround sound and yes I installed it myself. Blackouts on lights is dumb though.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
My van has a CD player with aux jack input for my laptop, two 5 1/2 in door speakers, a 250 watt phoenix gold amp and 10" JL Audio bandpass sub box....I am all most 39 and yes I still fit two pallets if needed but I will watch my movies in surround sound and yes I installed it myself. Blackouts on lights is dumb though.

I will have my system in by expo. I kust blew my speakers so now its headphones grrrr

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whatd you say? Lol

LOL!! I like that one!

Just a reminder that EVERYTHING you do to your body at your age will come back in spades if you are lucky enough to reach my age.

While it has never been the nature of youth to reflect on the long term, it would be a good idea to decide now what abilities you would like to lose, or retain, as you age. Then plan accordingly.

Sure wish I had.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
LOL!! I like that one!

Just a reminder that EVERYTHING you do to your body at your age will come back in spades if you are lucky enough to reach my age.

While it has never been the nature of youth to reflect on the long term, it would be a good idea to decide now what abilities you would like to lose, or retain, as you age. Then plan accordingly.

Sure wish I had.

Lol i. Was told this when i was 16 20 bones later im all healed have a torn acl right now that i should prob get fixed soon haha a bad shoulder n.bad back from were i crushed a vertebra the rest of it is only sore eachday. Yea ima be 40 in a chair witb oxygen n a morphine pump. Future is bright huh lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol i. Was told this when i was 16 20 bones later im all healed have a torn acl right now that i should prob get fixed soon haha a bad shoulder n.bad back from were i crushed a vertebra the rest of it is only sore eachday. Yea ima be 40 in a chair witb oxygen n a morphine pump. Future is bright huh lol

Let's put it this way, at 61 I can just about tell you where every baseball and puck hit me over the years. Every strain and broken bone comes back to haunt. The arthritis is a BLAST, you will REALLY enjoy that!

The one that bothers me the most is my hearing loss. Not caused by massive speakers in my car, but by prior employment. I really miss being able to hear. That cannot be fixed unless there is a massive change in medical science.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter

If you gotta live in it, you gotta make it home ;)

My van has more CPU power than my home.