Coffee, 'Shorts' and more!

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Okay, this is a great topic, easy to stay on the subject because the subject is anything and everything (even shorts). Hopefully this will become the place for the chat or quick comments.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
okey dokey Jim...that means this one I can say anything I want...*LOL*

For those trying Dakota's cake balls..I used something called Almond Bark to coat them and it set up really nice. At this point they're really gonna be a sugar rush..limit 1!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And now that Ken's on the move again..I'll have time to go reorganize the freezer..all those summer goodies take up too much room and somehow I gotta flatten those bags! :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am sitting next to a tractor with NASCAR stuff ALL over it. It states that International is the "Official" Class 8 tractor of NASCAR.
Now, can ANYONE tell me just way in the world that ANYONE would buy a tractor that can only turn left? :confused: :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I am sitting next to a tractor with NASCAR stuff ALL over it. It states that International is the "Official" Class 8 tractor of NASCAR.
Now, can ANYONE tell me just way in the world that ANYONE would buy a tractor that can only turn left? :confused: :D

Somehow that song about going around in circles is in the back of my mind...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Gee I thought this that was what this thread was for, oh yea it died......

The Thread You Can Use When You Need To
Please use this for your snarky remarks. You cannot be off topic ...because the topic is what ever is on your mind.

http://www.expeditersonline.com/for...m/33705-thread-you-can-use-when-you-need.html

And since OVM's shorts have become a "Story" of their own, maybe this one that died too:

http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/general-expediter-forum/35298-storytelling-101-a-6.html

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
okey dokey Jim...that means this one I can say anything I want...*LOL*

For those trying Dakota's cake balls..I used something called Almond Bark to coat them and it set up really nice. At this point they're really gonna be a sugar rush..limit 1!!!!

Please, let's call them something else then Dakota's cake balls :eek:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why come? I always thought you were kinda a ballsy guy!:D:D:D

Reminds me of a bar in Rossford called Moes,had round pieces of chicken called Moe's Balls and you could get them hot,sloppy or messy,never could bring myself to order them,so the cheeseburger was good.