Clothes Pins

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I broke out the clothes pins today. We split a gallon of 120 proof bourbon. Mrs. Layoushooter and I voted, and delivered our ballots to the township office.

What a sad day. NO ONE worth a grap worth voting for, as per normal. Just MORE of the SAME OLE, SAME OLE, just Demoncrats and Rumbumlicans.

What was even better was the "STUFF" where is said vote for NO MORE THEN 3, and there was only 1 to vote for.

This ballot should be a skit on SNL.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't wait for this election to be over. Then I can buy a new remote for the TV. I have worn out the "mute" button muting out the political fertilizer.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think you should run for office.

Nope.

I was asked, on two occasions, to do that. I even considered it the first time. THEY changed their mind when they found out I would NOT play by THEIR rules or support THEIR agenda. I don't wish to become contaminated by "those" kind of people.

It would be a total waste of time and money for me to run. I could not get elected. I would push for people to be REQUIRED to accept 100% responsibility for their lives and actions. I would push for GOVERNMENT to be REQUIRED to accept 100% responsibility for THEIR actions. Since only about 11 people in country want that, I won't bother.

Now, as SOON as this farce is over I will buy a new remote with a TURBO mute button. The 2016 campaign will be starting on Nov 29th, 2014. I have to be ready. I wonder? Is there a remote that will automatically mute the sound when a political fertilizer add is coming on? That would nice to have.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I don't use that as much, I SHOULD, but I don't.

Got rid of dish/cable tv months ago, we are a lot happier, no more fussing over remotes, have discovered walking, site seeing, rivers, lakes, ponds, ducks, and so on,,lot less frantic, no more xanax.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got rid of dish/cable tv months ago, we are a lot happier, no more fussing over remotes, have discovered walking, site seeing, rivers, lakes, ponds, ducks, and so on,,lot less frantic, no more xanax.

I spend a TON of time on the "River" and "Lake" now that I am home for good. The ducks will be down soon and deer season is right around the corner. I just have NO USE for the political BS they are spewing, no matter which side it is coming from.