Classic Movie Saturday

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its not Saturday but Sunday. Its not Thanksgiving but it is November and close enough. Tonight we watched what we consider a holiday classic; Trains, Planes and Automobiles. I've seen this movie 20 some times and it still cracks me up. My favorite scene from the movie and what I think is one of the funniest movie scenes.

Reactions: ntimevan and Ragman

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ragman, you should do this for your classic movie saturdays!

I built a theater

Here's a link!
That's cool...... I wish I had the skills to build like that. 10 thumbs , ya know.

That is a very nice one. I converted a large bedroom for my 2nd home theater. I only had enough room for one row of seating. Sure would not mind those nice chairs. And yes, that is a Big Buddy heater in the shot :rolleyes:

IMG_2760.JPG
Going to be trying out my own classic movie Saturday.
1953 Roman Holiday, Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck.

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still great after all these years.......

Jul-11-West-Side-Story.jpg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This week's Classic Movie event was postponed until today due to prior knowledge of the pending calamity of snow striking the area today.

Without further ado, today we will be enjoying a plethora of seasonal classics beginning with White Christmas from 1954.

Reactions: fastman_1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Being It's New Year's Eve and Classic Movie Saturday, Ragmama and I have chosen to combine the Two.

Today's choices are......

From 1950 - Sunset Boulevard staring William Holden and Gloria Swanson....

From 1957 - An Affair to Remember - with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr

And for some comedic release... Although some may not consider it a classic.... From 1983 - Trading Places.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finished watching The talk of the town, Cary Grant 1942.

3c6839239a56aed5abb57e45c5127a09.jpg

Film listed as a comedy?
Other then a couple of typical Grant chuckle lines, I found nothing funny about a man on the run accused of murder and arson. Hardly a comedy

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just finished watching The talk of the town, Cary Grant 1942.

3c6839239a56aed5abb57e45c5127a09.jpg

Film listed as a comedy?
Other then a couple of typical Grant chuckle lines, I found nothing funny about a man on the run accused of murder and arson. Hardly a comedy

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Not a comedy in my book either.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And for some comedic release... Although some may not consider it a classic.... From 1983 - Trading Places.
Most likely not a classic but a very funny movie anyway. It could become a classic in the future when the baggage boy in the movie, who later became a U.S. Senator, becomes the President of The United States.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Most likely not a classic but a very funny movie anyway. It could become a classic in the future when the baggage boy in the movie, who later became a U.S. Senator, becomes the President of The United States.
A real AL turnitive to what we have now, huh? Franken ly can't disagree.

:D

Reactions: Moot