Challenge to those that want someone other than Democrats or Repubs

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Ok for all of you that cry and complain about the Dems and Repubs and want to vote for someone else. Your challenge is find local, state, and federal candidates now for the 2014 mid terms and dont wait til the last minute especially for the 2016 president race find the person to run in your 3rd party what ever you want to call it now. again dont wait til the last minute like it seems this last bunch of 3rd party wanna be s did

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok for all of you that cry and complain about the Dems and Repubs and want to vote for someone else. Your challenge is find local, state, and federal candidates now for the 2014 mid terms and dont wait til the last minute especially for the 2016 president race find the person to run in your 3rd party what ever you want to call it now. again dont wait til the last minute like it seems this last bunch of 3rd party wanna be s did

Mad_350.jpg

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well, I guess they might believe a liberal Democrat if he's dead, eh?
Hahaha - not even then, lol.
:eek:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Well, I guess they might believe a liberal Democrat if he's dead, eh?
Hahaha - not even then, lol.
:eek:

JFK was a man who had no problem getting a solution from the right side of the isle. Even with his Clintonesque womanizing, I'd take JFK in a minute, over the jackal we now have.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
JFK was a man who had no problem getting a solution from the right side of the isle. Even with his Clintonesque womanizing, I'd take JFK in a minute, over the jackal we now have.

I dont think this is the same Democrat party JFK was part of

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I use to have a record that had JFK speeches on it and the old videos u can find don't see or hear JFK attacking people or dividing the country putting one group against another unlike Obama

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
"The very word secrecy is repugnant, in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically, apposed to secret societies, secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. But we are apposed around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it’s fear of influence, on infiltration, instead of invasion. On subversion, instead of elections. On intimidation, instead of free choice. It is a system that has conscripted, vast human and material resources, into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine, that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. It’s preparations are concealed, not published. It’s mistakes are buried, not headlined. It’s discenters silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned. No secret is reveled. That is why the Athenian law maker solo declared it a crime to any citizen to shrink from controversy. I am asking for your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. Confident with your help man will be what he was born to be, free and independant."

John F Kennedy. Just before he was shot.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
"The very word secrecy is repugnant, in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically, apposed to secret societies, secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. But we are apposed around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it’s fear of influence, on infiltration, instead of invasion. On subversion, instead of elections. On intimidation, instead of free choice. It is a system that has conscripted, vast human and material resources, into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine, that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. It’s preparations are concealed, not published. It’s mistakes are buried, not headlined. It’s discenters silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned. No secret is reveled. That is why the Athenian law maker solo declared it a crime to any citizen to shrink from controversy. I am asking for your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. Confident with your help man will be what he was born to be, free and independant."

John F Kennedy. Just before he was shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUsJHeVXiE&feature=youtube_gdata_player