Cargo Van Pay

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Home Office:

Headquarters
1300 Altura Road, Suite 230
Fort Mill, SC 29708
888-997-9911

Okay that's over by the Food Service terminal. You can exit off of 77 by the Loves truck stop go opposite the truck stop and follow it around past Food Service and their road is next. Where from there I don't know. They used to be north of Charlotte.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
for that price i wouldn't getout of bed for

350rocket

Active Expediter
Could somebody tell me if there's an expedite company out there that is actually legit and doesn't try to rip off the IC's?

I'm starting to believe the only companies "hiring" are the one's
that either aren't real and they're trying to get your personal info or you see numerous complaints about them on ripoff report
.com for not paying what they owe.

Any suggestions out there?

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Could somebody tell me if there's an expedite company out there that is actually legit and doesn't try to rip off the IC's?

I'm starting to believe the only companies "hiring" are the one's
that either aren't real and they're trying to get your personal info or you see numerous complaints about them on ripoff report
.com for not paying what they owe.

Any suggestions out there?

If you find one that is actually Looking for vans let me know cause i hear all the good carriers arent taking anyone on.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You know guys, maybe it is my lack of sleep or just my crankiness this morning BUT get off your butts and start looking around HERE at the ads for phone numbers or email addresses - and start asking.

I see three ads right on this reply page alone.

EO has a tab under the banner that says Find Jobs and it lists all the advertisers on EO with their phone numbers. You can even apply online through EO.

As for Nations Express web site, well that's just poor administration of the site. Has anyone actually told them that their site needs to be cleaned up?