Cancel Culture

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I see Rumble is offering Joe Rogan a hundred million to take his show over there so he doesn't have to deal with cancel culture from the whiny Left.
This should also be good for Truth Social which is starting fairly soon and is partnering with Rumble.
It's going to be BIG.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see Rumble is offering Joe Rogan a hundred million to take his show over there so he doesn't have to deal with cancel culture from the whiny Left.
This should also be good for Truth Social which is starting fairly soon and is partnering with Rumble.
It's going to be BIG.
Thats good, keep all the lies in one place....

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I already posted the interview over a week ago. Try to keep up.

As usual you miss the point ... the stock price was the subject of the article I posted.

The article you're referring to that you posted is largely irrelevant ... since it was prior to the stock price drop which occurred yesterday.

Try to ... FOCUS !!!

:tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
As usual you miss the point ... the stock price was the subject of the article I posted.

The article you're referring to that you posted is largely irrelevant ... since it was prior to the stock price drop which occurred yesterday.

Try to ... FOCUS !!!

:tearsofjoy:
So what?

Reactions: danthewolf00

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I do think it's hilarious that Whoopi got canceled on Day One of Black History Month.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT