Can you skate?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wow that was something to watch. It is amazing the precision that she has and to get the full effect you almost need to watch the video in slow motion.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Well I can put them on, stand up, bust my butt, then take them off. Does that count for anything?

Hahaha...That's me on RollerBlades.

I learned on roller skates, lived at the rink as a young teen. The problem with rollerblades is that the brakes are on the wrong end of the skate!!! :eek:

That little lady was AWESOME!

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
Well i've taken figure skating lessons for 5 years, played hockey for a few more years and goto the rink when i can. Dont think i'm that good yet.

Paul56

Seasoned Expediter
Skating! Wheee... what fun!

Nicole and I used to compete as partners in pairs figure skating. Basically, dancing on ice for the uninitiated.

We keep our skates in the truck and take advantage of all opportunities to lace up and go for a spin... time and conditions permitting.

One fav spot is below:

http://tinyurl.com/b88qu

barney

Expert Expediter
Ark, That reminds me of my 51 yr old friend that took his nephew to the skateboard park and said " I can do that ". He didn't last 5 seconds, broke his leg in 2 places and broke his ankle. He hasn't been back to the park yet and this was 3 years ago.