Campaign For Liberty

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
If Ron Paul was serious, he would back McCain to defeat that Obama girl.

Are you serious? McCain means more war.

What is with you and backing WAR PIGS? Maybe you should volunteer this next round or maybe give a soldier a break. Go breath some Iraqi dust and enjoy the heat.

Gear up Greg. Maybe McCain will bring back the draft so you can go. If you are past 40 he will up the age limit to include you.

What do you say? Want war? Gear up and give some R and R to a soldier of war.

I will drive you down to the recruiter's office. Anyone? Just let me know.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Another thing, do you ever read the titles? This is no longer about Ronnie Paul, this is about freedom and liberty.

Who cares about the candidates? I could care less because it is more impt who you put in Congress.

See if you knew what you were talking about you would state this instead.

Screw the election. It is fixed anyway.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Are you serious? McCain means more war.

What is with you and backing WAR PIGS? Maybe you should volunteer this next round or maybe give a soldier a break. Go breath some Iraqi dust and enjoy the heat.

Gear up Greg. Maybe McCain will bring back the draft so you can go. If you are past 40 he will up the age limit to include you.

What do you say? Want war? Gear up and give some R and R to a soldier of war.

I will drive you down to the recruiter's office. Anyone? Just let me know.

Be serious?

D*mn right.

If you are against communism, than you too would be on the side of McCain.

War Pigs? Get real with this 60’s rhetoric and learn more about international politics and diplomacy. If I could volunteer I would, no hesitation, and thank you very much I have been overseas and not in a protected area but eating cr*p food, sleeping in a land rover all the while getting shot at and having the UN run away.

Gear up? I doubt if he will bring back the draft, the talk on the hill is coming from the democrats about the draft and in fact I think it is a good idea that we have one for non-combat/theater rolls. There is a serious need to help some of these public schooled kids out.

NO I don’t want war but come to my neck of the woods and talk to the Iranians, Iraqis and Kurds who live in my area. You can also talk to the Syrians and the Lebanese who don’t like Americans to see where I am coming from.

Another thing, do you ever read the titles? This is no longer about Ronnie Paul, this is about freedom and liberty.

Who cares about the candidates? I could care less because it is more impt who you put in Congress.

See if you knew what you were talking about you would state this instead.

Screw the election. It is fixed anyway.

DUH! Of course but you miss the point.

RON PAUL screwed himself by not being consistent and realistic about some issues. If he was more in line with things to move into some position of power to change things slowly, he would have my vote and most likely be a motive force in the election but in truth he should back McCain in order to make sure that he may have a chance in 2012. It is about politics and leverage, not emotion.

If you don’t care about the candidates and the issues, then you get what you are really asking for – what we have now.

As far as the election, it is collusion between the media and the Democratic Party. Here is something for you to think about – there is a 3 to 1 Obama to McCain lead on news bites and clips on the media.

Nope I won’t say that, I know too d*mn much about the process and what goes on to even think that, it is pretty much like throwing my vote away.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Be serious?

D*mn right.

If you are against communism, than you too would be on the side of McCain.

War Pigs? Get real with this 60’s rhetoric and learn more about international politics and diplomacy. If I could volunteer I would, no hesitation, and thank you very much I have been overseas and not in a protected area but eating cr*p food, sleeping in a land rover all the while getting shot at and having the UN run away.

Gear up? I doubt if he will bring back the draft, the talk on the hill is coming from the democrats about the draft and in fact I think it is a good idea that we have one for non-combat/theater rolls. There is a serious need to help some of these public schooled kids out.

NO I don’t want war but come to my neck of the woods and talk to the Iranians, Iraqis and Kurds who live in my area. You can also talk to the Syrians and the Lebanese who don’t like Americans to see where I am coming from.

DUH! Of course but you miss the point.

RON PAUL screwed himself by not being consistent and realistic about some issues. If he was more in line with things to move into some position of power to change things slowly, he would have my vote and most likely be a motive force in the election but in truth he should back McCain in order to make sure that he may have a chance in 2012. It is about politics and leverage, not emotion.

If you don’t care about the candidates and the issues, then you get what you are really asking for – what we have now.

As far as the election, it is collusion between the media and the Democratic Party. Here is something for you to think about – there is a 3 to 1 Obama to McCain lead on news bites and clips on the media.

Nope I won’t say that, I know too d*mn much about the process and what goes on to even think that, it is pretty much like throwing my vote away.

Again, making stupid assumptions. I would not waste my time but I find this amusing. Some of what you comprehend is just so off.

How do you come up with this stuff, and why do other's listen to this day in and day out? You evidently do not have a life. Noone sits around day after day commenting on posts if you have a life.

And as far as you making the comment of landing in France and having leg problems because of this, are you now saying you served? I mean I bet I can pull up some past posts that say different.

Are you in prison? I mean how do you always manage to be out here when I get on? I mean I can be months, weeks, days without being on and when I do get on, voila, you are on. Now that is a person without a life!!!!!

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
And when did a date get attached to a phrase? I best not use it then because it has expired. LMAO

War pigs, love it.

War Junkie, love it.

Warmonger, love it.

All outdated and loved by me. You are such a simpleton. Come up with a better argument.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Again, making stupid assumptions. I would not waste my time but I find this amusing. Some of what you comprehend is just so off.

Well how is it amusing, do you think you are right? Are you part of the elitest crowd who thinks they are better than everyone else?

How do you come up with this stuff, and why do other's listen to this day in and day out? You evidently do not have a life. Noone sits around day after day commenting on posts if you have a life.

I have a life, I wonder about you. It is sad that you don’t get things. Maybe take a political courses to learn what is going on.

And as far as you making the comment of landing in France and having leg problems because of this, are you now saying you served? I mean I bet I can pull up some past posts that say different.

No I dind’t serve in the armed forces, I was doing the volunteer thing. Opps that’s right because I didn’t serve there was no way I would know about how life was for you in the field.

Are you in prison? I mean how do you always manage to be out here when I get on? I mean I can be months, weeks, days without being on and when I do get on, voila, you are on. Now that is a person without a life!!!!!

I don’t know bad luck on my part? Who really cares?

but I know one thing, you didn’t read what I wrote.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Are you for real, Ratwell? You said you were in the service. Where did you serve? With the Lollipop Guild?

Are you kidding me? This is how vets are treated out here. No, I think you need to jump off the negative bandwagon. You guys feed off of each other.

So I can only guess how you will treat these new vets when they get home.

Shameful and disgraceful.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Well how is it amusing, do you think you are right? Are you part of the elitest crowd who thinks they are better than everyone else?

I have a life, I wonder about you. It is sad that you don’t get things. Maybe take a political courses to learn what is going on.

No I dind’t serve in the armed forces, I was doing the volunteer thing. Opps that’s right because I didn’t serve there was no way I would know about how life was for you in the field.

I don’t know bad luck on my part? Who really cares?

but I know one thing, you didn’t read what I wrote.

You did not serve so therefore you cannot know. I have explained this to you in prior post.

No, I have stopped reading through all the quibble because it is your opinion and your opinions mean nothing to me.

I have found it ironic how you change your stories left and right. You did not serve, however, now you know what it is like to be in the field. Geez.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Are you kidding me? This is how vets are treated out here. No, I think you need to jump off the negative bandwagon. You guys feed off of each other.

So I can only guess how you will treat these new vets when they get home.

Shameful and disgraceful.

Umm... I can cheer you as you get off the plane, and STILL think you're a nutcase personally. Can't I?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No, I have stopped reading through all the quibble because it is your opinion and your opinions mean nothing to me.

And thus we can officially mark the spot where Ms. Atwell went from an impassioned poster to a closed-minded hypocrite who prefers to remain ignorant.

36_13_3.gif

To wit:

Greg,

Is it not what makes this country so great? Freedom of expression even for those that do not share your same views.

Bottom line, the differences of opinions help us learn something new when we open our minds to other possibilities.

I still respect your views. Your post have enlightened me. I do not get mad at other's views because they help me see when I am in the wrong. Otherwise I will walk around ignorant until someone tells me otherwise. What is knowledge if it is not shared?

62.gif