Burger King in persuit of Tim Hortons

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Never heard of Community Coffee. Starbucks is very good. Not better than Tim's, though.

Community is a local Louisiana coffee that's growing up. Used to be we'd bring it from Baton Rouge up to Huntsville when we would visit relatives, but now I've found it from New Mexico to Virginia. It's quite nice. In Louisiana and surrounding states they operate CC's coffee houses. Very similar to Starbucks, just better coffee. Starbucks has better espresso though if that's what you like.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
What is the deal with more fast food places? MORE garbage jobs that people will demand silly high wages to work so they can then force them out of business because they are greedy and their carbon footprint is too large.

Or down size the employment. McDonalds is already working on better automated stores so they can have less crew per store. Coffee is already so easy to do automated. Higher wages for entry level jobs for kids learning how to work will just result in a bigger/faster push in automation.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dunkin Donuts is supposed to have good coffee. My dad liked it ok. I can't compare it to TH or anywhere else. I don't drink the stuff as it's all awful to me.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hmmm. Not sure how to feel about this Elmer Fudd... ;-)

I don't hunt "DaffyDucks". I hunt, redheads, bluebills, buffleheads, canvasbacks, goldeneyes, ruddys, MAYBE teal this year, no Daffy's. In fact, I have never even SEEN a "DaffyDuck" on Lake Erie.

The only "Elmer" I know is now too old to hunt, I do hunt with his son Jimmy.

:p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't hunt "DaffyDucks". I hunt, redheads, bluebills, buffleheads, canvasbacks, goldeneyes, ruddys, MAYBE teal this year, no Daffy's. In fact, I have never even SEEN a "DaffyDuck" on Lake Erie.

The only "Elmer" I know is now too old to hunt, I do hunt with his son Jimmy.

:p
Jimmy Fudd? :confused:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, I don't know the Fudd brothers. They went to Wyandotte, I went to Riverview.
bugs_doing_a_facepalm___remake_by_super_marcos_96-d7b5rh9.png

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did you know any of the Fudds from Wyandotte? There was Elmer, and his brother Fleedle. They had a sister named Fran, she married Ron Rucker. After she was married she kept her last name and became Fran Fudd-Rucker. :p She did not stutter like Elmer, it's a good thing.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did you know any of the Fudds from Wyandotte? There was Elmer, and his brother Fleedle. They had a sister named Fran, she married Ron Rucker. After she was married she kept her last name and became Fran Fudd-Rucker. :p She did not stutter like Elmer, it's a good thing.
Oh my!.......

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh my!.......

And you said that I lived a sheltered life.

Fran and Ron, the "Ruckers" own a bar in Wyandotte, it's kinda famous. It's called "Rockin Ronnie's Topless Pierogi Emporium" It is touted to be the ONLY "topless" pierogi bar in the world. They mainly serve hamburgers there.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Community is a local Louisiana coffee that's growing up. Used to be we'd bring it from Baton Rouge up to Huntsville when we would visit relatives, but now I've found it from New Mexico to Virginia. It's quite nice. In Louisiana and surrounding states they operate CC's coffee houses. Very similar to Starbucks, just better coffee. Starbucks has better espresso though if that's what you like.

I fell in love with Community coffee when I lived in New Orleans, always have some in the truck now.
Anyone who wants to try it without buying a bagful can have a cup at Ruby Tuesday's, it's the house blend. :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

They built up quite a chain of hamburger joints. Fuddruckers: Find a Location