Bump off Jimmie Johnson...Please

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
cant believe the JJ haters.He is doing something no one in Nascar has ever done.You can all route for your special guy,but you have to realize,what JJ is doing, may never again ever get accomplished.
Earnhardt Sr won 2 in a row 3 times,missing that 3rd championship 3 time by a very small margin,but,that's not the 4 in a row that JJ just put up.I'm not A Jimmy Johnson fan,My guy ,good or bad is Jr,oh hell,I'm a Browns fan too

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey, I am a Lions fan. Shoot, I was still a fan when they were the "Pontiac Pussies" instead of the "Detroit Lions" :D By the way, is it not the idea in sports that the best win and the rest lose? I don't understand.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
everyone has the same car to work with from the get go. obviously his team is doing something different. i hope he wins every race. that hasn't been done yet..

hey steve with that new sig line you gotta update the avatar. such a social gaffe
:eek:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I give him all the credit for 4 in a row, buts that's all I'm giving him, Tony Stewart gets my cheer.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
In all fairness, I do admire Jimmy Johnson for all that he's accomplished and at how well he's doing again this year so far. BUT, my fav driver is Mark Martin because I thinks he's an all around nice guy and doesn't try to slam anyone. For someone his age to continue to race and be doing as well as he's doing, I think is pretty awesome. My second fav driver is Kasey Kahne because he's a good driver and well...let's face it....he's also pretty cute! :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Not this week..... Poor Kurt...he led all those laps, but Jimmy got the Win again....and dang Mark had a strong car as was for sure in it till he was taken out by Biffle.....So again it is Jimmy...maybe next week huh!?!? But I wouldn't bet on it....LOL!!!:D