Bucket List - Three Things

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
There's a couple of balloon fests this year...I've passed the signs but I've forgotten where!
I don't fowl hunt much though I took out a nice peasant with windshield of Toyota 4runner once in South Dakota...I'm a lil unorthodox! But would be something to do in Michigan since I'm there often!

Pagan Trucker Girl - Blessed Be

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There's a couple of balloon fests this year...I've passed the signs but I've forgotten where!
I don't fowl hunt much though I took out a nice peasant with windshield of Toyota 4runner once in South Dakota...I'm a lil unorthodox! But would be something to do in Michigan since I'm there often!

I make a MEAN pheasant breast in white wine sauce! Peppers, onions, DANG GUM, out of pheasant! It the SPIEDIES that are good! MMMMMMMMMMM Eating is one of my favorite sports.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
It is pretty tasty, my family always hunted and pheasant is favorite of mine. Hard to find on the road!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is pretty tasty, my family always hunted and pheasant is favorite of mine. Hard to find on the road!

I like most game. Not many pheasant left in Michigan, no habitat left. Deer and duck is what I hunt most of. Fish when not hunting. Nothing like a plate of perch, walleye or catfish! My life revolves around food, either collecting it, cooking it or eating it!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Lol! Good food makes the layovers better! Though it's not good for the waist line!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol! Good food makes the layovers better! Though it's not good for the waist line!

Heading for the house tomorrow. The venison will come out of the freezer. No duck left. Going fishing some next week. The waist line is a lost cause! Fat and happy is now the name of the game! :D

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Sounds like a party! :D
We were supposed to head to Laredo today but load got canceled. :(

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Lol! Hey at my age and stage of life party means a nice tub, bubbles and a good book! If I'm really feeling wild some good delivery food!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol! Hey at my age and stage of life party means a nice tub, bubbles and a good book! If I'm really feeling wild some good delivery food!

LOL! At my age just remembering my name is a party! A day when my hair does not hurt is WONDERFUL!! When only the bones that move hurt!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Pandora, I'm not 100% sure but I think that if you check the Cabelo's stores, they have a pheasant plate in their restaraunt. Good chance that Bass Pro has it too. Not sure if Gander Mountain has a kitchen. If your looking for them, you'll find a few of these scattered around that you could get to....lots of parking generally. I've never eaten in any of them. Its just not a good fit....I'm cheap and they are far from it :)

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Gander Mountain doesn't have kitchens least not the ones I've been to...I'll have to try Cabela's. Never been to one with a kitchen...thanks!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I think that is a Cabelos just down the street from the TA in Rogers,MN? I just remember that they had lots of wild game plates. I honestly dont remember pheasant exactly, just thinking it might be on the menu. Good chance that visit the respective websites or a phone call might be get you some info.

Your welcome Pandora...was just a thought.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
LOL! At my age just remembering my name is a party! A day when my hair does not hurt is WONDERFUL!! When only the bones that move hurt!

You also seem to have trouble remembering that moderators are sposed to get hijacked threads back on track - just saying.
The topic was 'bucket lists', and it was a good one - I'd like to see more of them.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
*sigh* follow it back several posts, it was all about adding to the "bucket list". Sorry normal conversations flow.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Some threads invite conversation, but this one requested something specific, and it's just common courtesy to respond with the requested info, and refrain from derailing it with 'conversation'.
Same as when a thread requests an answer to a specific question, and posters reply "I don't know anything about that, but..." It just seems rude to me, ignoring what they asked for to discuss something else and forcing them to wade through a lot of replies that don't provide what they asked for, looking for any that do.
That's just how I see it - sorry if it offends you.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some threads invite conversation, but this one requested something specific, and it's just common courtesy to respond with the requested info, and refrain from derailing it with 'conversation'.
Same as when a thread requests an answer to a specific question, and posters reply "I don't know anything about that, but..." It just seems rude to me, ignoring what they asked for to discuss something else and forcing them to wade through a lot of replies that don't provide what they asked for, looking for any that do.
That's just how I see it - sorry if it offends you.

This post has nothing to do with bucket lists.