Birthday! Birthday starting with a 6

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Finally got a chance to get on line, and what a surprise...no "Happy Birthday Jack Berry" thread. Well, Dingle didn't forget his uncle's big day.
:D Happy Birthday Jack :D

smokeater66

Seasoned Expediter
well here goes nuttin this is my first post so be gentle im just a former expedite driver looking for a job driving for another owner .ihave straight truck exp and sprinter exp as well.2 years between the two i drove for panther.i like to run and get the miles.so if your looking for a driver please contact me at "[email protected]"

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
well here goes nuttin this is my first post so be gentle im just a former expedite driver looking for a job driving for another owner .ihave straight truck exp and sprinter exp as well.2 years between the two i drove for panther.i like to run and get the miles.so if your looking for a driver please contact me at "[email protected]"

Way to shove that very first post in anywhere it would fit smokeater.:p

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus

you might try the classified section of eo.:D not even a birthday wish. well i hold no grudge.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Happy Birthday Jack. I knew you we're a good guy for some reason. Now I know why. We were born during the same week.