BEWARE OF THIS DRIVER/BAD NEWS

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
THERE IS A DRIVER POSTING AS AVAILABLE.HIS NAME IS /////////////.HE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND A POSER.HIS THING IS TO GET YOU TO DRIVE TO HIS AREA AND THEN PROMISE TO GO OUT.HE DOES NOT SHOW UP,MAKING UP EXCUSES.HE IS A GAME PLAYER.DO NOT TAKE THIS GUY SERIOUSLY,HE WILL BURN YOU AND WASTE YOUR TIME.CHECK WITH FEDEX BEFORE CONTACTING HIM,OR CHECK WITH ME.
BAD NEWS IS THIS GUYS HANDLE

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Is it me, or does that read like a follow-up posting to an online personals ad from some gay Web site?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Interesting observation.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
I don't normally even care about such things,but this guy is a pro.I won't go into details,I just don't want anyone else to go through what I went through with this idiot.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Unfortunately, there are alot of drivers out there who are 'game players' and really don't want a driving job. They get their kicks out of jerking owners around with their lies and games. I've had the displeasure of dealing with a few of them over the years.

On a positive note, there are drivers out there who do want to work and don't play games. Sometimes you have to weed out the thorns to get to the roses.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No, my Name is not Robert. :)

I'm one of those who wants to work and play games, as well. Usually I want to play games when the van owner wants me to work tho. It's a fine line. hehe

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Maybe Turtle is looking for a Hare?Want me to post your email address on a few of the San Fran free meeting sites?
"BOARD TURTLE LOOKING FOR MR.HARE TO GET ME OUT MY SHELL"
LOL

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
TallCall,

I have edited your post and removed the name of the driver you mentioned. It is not appropriate in these forums to declare someone by name whom you have an issue with.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I never remember your post being so negative here Turtle. But with what you just wrote about playing games and driving really makes me wonder about your professionalism in this industry, let alone any industry.

This is not a game for me, its a business one I take serious along with others who join in.

Tcall I have not agreed with much he has ever posted about, but we are both dedicated to the professionalism and ethics of this industry. So is this a game or a business I ask you Turtle????

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Sorry for posting the name,I know it's not proper.I dead headed a truck from South Carolina to Wisconsin,had my driver sit for 2.5 days while this fool jacked us around.He's a very sick puppy.Way too much time on his hands,and a very sic obsession for our industry.It's way more then a personal issue,as I later found out he's done it to others.He needs to be kicked off this site once and for all.Do us all a favor Larry,86 him,please.He could go through FEDEX recruiting,but they have already black listed him as well.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
I'm dead serious.This charector in Wisconsin is way out of bounds.
There's the me on this forum spouting politics and jabbing away.Theres the me who thinks I run one of a handful of honest and straight forward Expedite companies.
I think Turtle is just having fun,but I agree with you Broom,we are a small group of brothers and sisters and need to keep our professional and ethical banner flying at all times.

M

Mcarriers

I think I know who you're talking about. I had the same type of problem with some bozo out of WI also. People like this need to get a life and quit messing with people's livelihood.

Mello
FedEx

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Broom:

Sure it's a business, but lighten up. Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff because it is all small stuff. No reason we can't some fun in this business.

When the fun leaves expediting, I too will leave expediting.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Broom, my post wasn't negative. Not at all.

My initial post was meant to lighten things up a bit, considering someone had just posted the name of someone they had a private beef with, a name that has since been edited out. While I do agree that these types of deadbeat gameplayers should be pointed out, I don't agree that unsubstantiated charges should be posted along with the deadbeat's name, for a lot of reasons, one of them being the poster opens himself up to charges of libel.

And the crack about playing games or working, me and the van owner are the same person. The van owner is very strict when it comes to working and playing games, and so am I. And we both have a killer sense of humor.

a-wacka-wacka :+ see?

But, make no mistake, I take this job very seriously, as an owner and as a driver. Otherwise, what's the point of it all?

In The Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Well one may need to re read what one posted, as this was not a joking topic. I agree to some degree with you Turtle and your comments were shocking as you have always demonstrated a will to help others here.

All though it may be against policy to post names, this Badger has been around for a while costing owners $. I do remember a post a little more than a year ago on the same topic.

I see it no differently than owning a Rental House, would one rent to terrible, cockroach inviting family knowing that they rented accross the street and caused that Landlord hundreds if not thousands of dollars in damage and lost income?

Been there done that.

As for the sense of humor, did not see it sorry.

vandecamp

Seasoned Expediter
You wouldn't laugh it off if you were a honest business owner being jacked around. I think Tallcal was posting to protect others that may be in a position to become possible victims also, don't be so quick to downplay the situation.