Best tear in your beer song?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
>Mine would have to be Garth Brooks, "The Last Dance"

Agree with you on "The Dance" and have to throw in one from the other thread, "He Stopped Loving Her Today"...George Jones

Packmule

Expert Expediter
I'm with Cheri on this one ..Tears in Heaven. If you know the story behind the song it really touches you deep.

I also like Dance with my father by..... Cr*p!! Ole timers just kicked in!!!

Danny

OhOhOh.....Luther Vandross!!!

lanier1

Seasoned Expediter
For my money give it to Gene Watson for Farewell Party. "He stopped loving her today" is excellent as well.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Pack... you talkin bout Luthor Vandross?

Mine is Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie. Everytime I hear it, it reminds me of Ice Ice Baby, which makes me cry!!! :'(

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Broom,
Do you really get emotional and teary eyed when you hear "We will Rock you"?
Stay away from Beer and Country Music, I don't think your heart could handle it.

Danny

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Hawkman,

Yeah thats the one, that guy, you got it!! Good tear jerker song anyway.
Ice Ice baby makes me cry too, nope I was wrong again....makes me Puke!! There I said it, so scold me.

Danny

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
No Pacman only after spending a small fortune on tickets, beverages, eats, souviners, and lie to my Mom why I am late for Thanksgiving dinner.

Only to WATCH IN HORROR, the Bears, tie the game with seconds left, and than of all things RUN THE KICK OFF RETURN in for a Touchdown when 20 seconds earlier we had the game in the bag. (and we lost the coin toss to)

Or the time when, and the other time,

Hmm when was the last time the Lions did win I forgot?

We will We will Rock ya.... something like that

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
We could go back a "few" years to "The Way We Were" by Streisand but she'd like you to know that people who listen to her music don't cry in their beer.