Cargo Van Best Insulation for Van Floor

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
By the time I purchase one , the Promaster will have been on the road 8 to 9 months ...so by then any early problems ( 50,000) miles should have been exposed ....and as noted on EO before I don't really care What you think .....lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
1st off was not directed @ you ..so dont flater yourself....

2nd ..in your case ..it would be better ...i seen what you drive...a apple cart is a step up LOL..:D:D:D LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What no one on Soap Box to argue with ....have to lurk for my posts to try to start something.....:D:D:D lol

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What no one on Soap Box to argue with ....have to lurk for my posts to try to start something.....:D:D:D lol

AGAIN...my original post was not directed @ you...( so who starting something) just keep flapping your gums..blah..blah...blah..

And if I am in the soapbox...at least i stand for something ...not just a kiss azz making dumb comments THAT ALWAYS involve OVM .. and some LOAD 1/ JOHN reference :DLOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
AGAIN...my original post was not directed @ you...( so who starting something) just keep flapping your gums..blah..blah...blah..

And if I am in the soapbox...at least i stand for something ...not just a kiss azz making dumb comments THAT ALWAYS involve OVM .. and some LOAD 1/ JOHN reference :DLOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Hey I resemble that remark!!.....stuck-santa-smiley-emoticon.gif