Being a stubborn old *******

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok the stupid question for the day ok .
being a stubborn old FART that i am want to know one quick question ok been here in the states a long time well 12 yrs at least all i want to know is why is it my nose is bleedig so much lately driving along for no reason it starts bleeding got no time for doctors ok anyhow no insurance i just want to know is it because it is so bloody cold ??
wombat ..
ps by i am as fit as a mallee bull eat healthy walk alot healthy heart so why is it that the old nossil is bleeding so much do not want to mention it to a certain lady in pa as she as a female will nag nag me to death so i am asking my fellow expediters this question ok

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Mine has been bleeding for the last week and a half at the most inopportune times.

This often happens to me when I am not drinking enough water and I am in a very dry climate.

robh2

Veteran Expediter
Common reasons are:

Dry climate--Fix--Humidifier in truck
You are dehydrated--Fix--Drink more water
Aggressively picking your nose--Fix--Cut your nails and be gentle and use a wet finger :eek:)
Vessels in your nose have gotten shallow under the skin in your nose with age--Fix--Burn the vessels at the doctor aka cauterize

I am not a doctor but I did stay and a Holiday Inn Express before.
Robert

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
do not want to mention it to a certain lady in pa as she as a female will nag nag me to death so i am asking my fellow expediters this question ok

LOL there are ladies who can nag you from here too :D

Go & see a doctor - be a brave boy :p

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Nose bleeds can be caused by a number of things.Just google nosebleed and your answers will be there.The one answer no one has written is your blood pressure.This too can cause your nose to bleed

greg334

Veteran Expediter
My wife went through nosebleeds for a week, went to the docs and she was treated for a virus which the doc said has been going around and misdiagnosed with most doctors. He said it was like a start of a cold then it went away, a few days later the nosebleeds started.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I got those nose bleeds as a kid,,,ran into trees alot in the front yard on my bike,,it wasnt a pretty picture IMHO.:D Im an old phart too, but in all seriousness, never had the problem yet.:D