layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL!! Most of the time. We have some REALLY good ways to prepare them. Not many things better in this world than a bowl of hot "duck soup" some hard crust bread and a bottle of rich red wine!!!! November cannot come fast enough!! Layoutshooter

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Just my name. I'm too lazy to try to come up with clever screen names for internet boards. I saw the avatar on another site and it amused me.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
come on cheri, we want to hear your story too...

Only story with mine is that my first avatar was a lovely bare foot - until the day I saw it being 'shared' by someone named JoeBob (?) with the sigline "Baby, rub my feet" :eek:
I promptly found a new avatar, and have to admit I like the Roadrunner better.
And JoeBob? He was just a flash in the pan, anyway. ;)

MrGautama

Not a Member
Mine is kinda easy. Layout hunting is a very special type of duck hunting. It involves the use of a "layout boat". That boat and style of hunting was invented on the "Detroit River" many years ago by some people that I knew. Most are now long dead although there are still a few of the "Original" Layoutshooters still around and still hunting. The avatar is the logo of a friends company that produces layout boats. I own one of thier boats, a copy of one of the original boats built on the river. A Kalash one man layout boat. See the link below for pictures of John Kalash and the boat I own. Rookie hunts available this November!! Layoutshooter

Mighty Layout Boys Products - John Kalash Legend I

Wow Layout, I've wondering for a while about your screen name, very interesting.
I like the idea that if you're going to eat meat make it wild-meat instead of factory-farmed.

My screen name is pretty obvious... it's Buddha's name, Siddhartha Gautama.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well here is how my screen name came about.. I was a Snap-On tool dealer for 11 years before expediting and all of my customers called me Snappy.that was the one's that did not run and hide when they seen me pulling in.. so I added the MR to it and and came up with MR.SNAPPY.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Wow, this is a really great thread. Flat top is the hair style I have had for years. (until about 2 mos ago) The 40 came along when trying to sign up for Poker Stars and just regular old flat top was taken so I added my age at the time.

The avitar at first you would think its because of the name, which is half true, but that is also the character of one of my all time favorite video games that has been around since windows 95.

Duke Nukem........ COME GET SOME!!!!

YouTube - Duke Nukem 3D Episode 1 Level 1