August. Where you at,

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
Did you really ask this question?

Whoever gets the 60, pays the fuel.
That's what I assumed until I talked to a driver Friday that said his owner has 10 vans, it's a 60/40 split but the driver pays fuel. I wondered how the driver made anything?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL now thats is about right these days......good luck...

well good morning gang....have a stress test booked for tomorrow at ugh 6:45 am....holy smokes Batman! That is early!...from my point of view it'll good to know if I have any further blockages that need tending too...and have a clear pumping system....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
11817268_938195276218961_4825032923052805013_n.jpg

..............:p

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

well good morning gang....have a stress test booked for tomorrow at ugh 6:45 am....holy smokes Batman! That is early!...from my point of view it'll good to know if I have any further blockages that need tending too...and have a clear pumping system....:p

I know this wasnt the reason you came home for. Or was it? I hope things continue to work out for you.

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Good Docs! Take Care!