August. Where you at,

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Hope they throw this Gal a good Ern tomorrow. This one paid well today.
I left my paints at home and feel like something is missing. Had just finished another Botanical Garden painting, so maybe need the break.
The 6 lb. Box I delivered to Ford Truck Louisville was a Recovery Load from a Ford Van that had broken down
Driver said. He lives in Michigan, so didn't have far to get it to his mechanic.
A warm 88 here today and chance of showers off and on thru the night. Sprinkles just began.
Found a really large beautiful Public Park a mile from the Drop and had a good walk in the shade
with my Maggie. She's crashed for the night. Hope it cools down more for us.

What size is this and I love the detail!!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What size is this and I love the detail!!
Thanks! It's 8"x 8". Titled "The Guardian".
Hope your move goes well and you have hired Movers or have lots of help!
I'm missing my Paints, Pochade Box n Brushes....I could be working in Living Color and being Distracted! Poo, my bad for being in a rush for a silly Recovery.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
A REAL Driver would know I 65 in Kentucky has no exit 95. Well, he's a expediter so there. Harahar

I'm not a REAL Driver, I just drive around for fun and sleep in Walmart parking lots. :wtf::wtf:

A week or 2 ago I was at a pickup and there were 3 drivers there bragging what they were driving. I was waiting there quietly and one of them asked me what I was driving. When I told him, his reply was that I am not a real truck driver.:yawn::yawn::vomit::vomit:

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not a REAL Driver, I just drive around for fun and sleep in Walmart parking lots. :wtf::wtf:

A week or 2 ago I was at a pickup and there were 3 drivers there bragging what they were driving. I was waiting there quietly and one of them asked me what I was driving. When I told him, his reply was that I am not a real truck driver.:yawn::yawn::vomit::vomit:
Ignore ignorant people who must belittle others in order to feel big. I would just reply to that Statement "I Pity You".

They may have an inferiority complex, like to bully....they've been a victim in their childhood....or just generally be a REAL a$$hole. When I was driving Tractor Trailer, TRUCK, Semi, whatever, I had fellow Drivers up at the same Counter eating with me, look me square in the Face and tell me "I was taking jobs from Men. I should be home in the kitchen". I just laughed and shook my head. These are IGNORANT Human Beings. They are Fearful. "You could double your Money at Night Workin the Trucks"....again, these are men that were not raised properly, that think women are Unintelliegent THINGS. There are Good and Bad People in this world, EVERYWHERE.
Feel sorry for them if anything. You Drive for a Living. You are A DRIVER.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any word on OVM?
Haven't seen anything here as of yet from JuJu or OVM.
If there was a problem, they'd stop the Treadmill Stress Test Immediately.
Concerned...but glad he's gettin the thorough check up.

Last edited:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Yeah, recently had driver tell me I had no (f'in) business trucking in a 4 Wheeler. I waved at him later as I drove past the line at the scales :D