August. Where you at,

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL now thats is about right these days......good luck...

well good morning gang....have a stress test booked for tomorrow at ugh 6:45 am....holy smokes Batman! That is early!...from my point of view it'll good to know if I have any further blockages that need tending too...and have a clear pumping system....:p

That stress that you are having tomorrow , is it the chemically induced one or is it the treadmill test

Last edited:

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
Take me out to the caaaaarrrrggggo take me out to it now! Buy me some parcels and shower points, if I don't get loaded I'll never get goin, oh root root root for the little van if the bid doesn't come through its a shame, for its 1, 2, 3 strikes you're out of the cargo game! I've officially lost it.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
LOL now thats is about right these days......good luck...

well good morning gang....have a stress test booked for tomorrow at ugh 6:45 am....holy smokes Batman! That is early!...from my point of view it'll good to know if I have any further blockages that need tending too...and have a clear pumping system....:p
An ounce of prevention Is worth a pound of cure my friend. You're so blessed to be getting all of these issues addressed before anything serious has a chance to develop. Good luck with your stress test!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good luck with your stress test!
fast-2-ouch-2.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol..... I have only picked up there once in 6 months .... Active Aero -RoadRunner Expedite division
Oh ... just got Empty at Waterloo , Iowa .....:D
Nice people, fast unload, seen a few promasters sitting in the parking lot, slid was going to Quebec

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope they throw this Gal a good Ern tomorrow. This one paid well today.
I left my paints at home and feel like something is missing. Had just finished another Botanical Garden painting, so maybe need the break.
The 6 lb. Box I delivered to Ford Truck Louisville was a Recovery Load from a Ford Van that had broken down
Driver said. He lives in Michigan, so didn't have far to get it to his mechanic.
A warm 88 here today and chance of showers off and on thru the night. Sprinkles just began.
Found a really large beautiful Public Park a mile from the Drop and had a good walk in the shade
with my Maggie. She's crashed for the night. Hope it cools down more for us.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nightallllll!
Check back in the morn after I rastle my cup a joe from this BK.
Juju and KuKu (Ken's new name when home) are too far away for me to show up with my coffee mug in hand.
Oh heck...they'll be on the Treadmill. Jeez, glad their doing that test on him.
Will be awaiting his Posts if he has any News.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan