August. Where you at,

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning gang....as quick as this viral thing hit me it feels almost gone as well....Chest feels really good this morning up to now...but then again I haven't done anything to upset it yet..:p

11402826_904595462951280_5635576705715735607_n.jpg

That's fantastic, Ken! Stay down. Doc's orders, I'm sure.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spending the day at the Cleveland zoo for the wife's firm summer picnic.at least the Grandkids will be here!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am having some left-sided chest pains today now. OVM has jinxed me. Nah, I have these intermittent bouts with left sided chest pain a couple times a month ever since I had the clots in my lungs. Last time I went to the ER, it turned out to be nothing, so I will ride it out like I always do. I really won't ever go to the ER these days unless the ambulance needs to be called. That is how I do things. I'm pretty well adjusted to having life threatening medical conditions. Sometimes you have to no panic and let the calmer thoughts prevail. Any how, please take it easy OVM. There is a big difference between feeling better and being better. You most definitely do not want to push it and end up in pain again! Plus the IV pain killers probably having you feeling like a new man right now. That isn't going to last forever! Take it easy and pass the honey do list back to juju. LOL

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
[QUOTE="blizzard, post: 746991, There is a big difference between feeling better and being better. You most definitely do not want to push it and end up in pain again! Plus the IV pain killers probably having you feeling like a new man right now. That isn't going to last forever! Take it easy and pass the honey do list back to juju. LOL[/QUOTE]

Listen to Blizzard!!!

Give it several days of rest. That's nothing to take chances on.

Murray just worked you too hard. Your not used to running continuously. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hey group been a bit since I posted here. Ok week last week I grossed around $1,600 in 3 days. No loads Mon or Friday.
I was wondering if you could recommend anyone I could talk to about transitioning to a fleet owner. I'm considering this. My understanding is typically it's a 60/40 split. Do drivers typical pay fuel or owners? Thanks!