August. Where you at,

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man. What a drama queen. Just fart and go home.

I do hope all is well.
Do Canadian farts stink?
Dudley_Do_Right_Horse.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks gang... Woke up in far less pain ....couple more pokes this morning to double check and maybe a CT for a good look at the area around the heart.. May get outta here today
Good to hear that you feel better this morning ... Juju should of gave you a naptime when you got home ... instead of Attacking you ...:eek::eek: .. when you get back home ... Relax and Feed the Cats while You watch Juju ...Dust ... :p

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unbelievable ... I get home and bam.... Something in my chest ain't right here in a hospital bed for the night while they poke and prod.... :(
S--t! I'm glad you are in the Hospital Ken where you should be with Chest Pain!!! Gosh! I will anxiously await hearing from JuJu or you on how you're fairing! I'm counting yours and our Blessings with the fact that you were Home with your wife when this occured and NOT out in some Parking Lot!
Will be thinking of you guys!! TAKE GOOD CARE!

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks gang... Woke up in far less pain ....couple more pokes this morning to double check and maybe a CT for a good look at the area around the heart.. May get outta here today
Glad you're getting checked over good. Thinkin of you n JuJu!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like they've targeted that as the prime cause!
Okay, so it's an infection in the fluid around your heart? What's the cause of it and what's the treatment? I just Googled Pericarditis. Am glad you are where you're at. Get well Ken.

Last edited: