August locations...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Today's load when fine, delivered at our original time despite leaving the shipper an hour late. We have officially now had our best gross revenue month ever. One more run tomorrow, NYC to near Buffalo. Then home. We need 6 tires, reefer PM, APU pm, a zillion DR appts and the Pointe Mouilliee Waterfowl Festival. Got to pack it in while home!

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Just went crazy and took my first cal trip in my cargo van. I hope they get me something back out. But at a dollar and ten cents a mile on 2546 miles could not turn it down. Ill dead head back to texas or some place after two days.So with me getting there friday i figure nothing tuesday night im out of there.Got to roll pick up in a hour:D

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just went crazy and took my first cal trip in my cargo van. I hope they get me something back out. But at a dollar and ten cents a mile on 2546 miles could not turn it down. Ill dead head back to texas or some place after two days.So with me getting there friday i figure nothing tuesday night im out of there.Got to roll pick up in a hour:D

What company do you work for now?

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Drop in a few minutes in Laredo. Predispatched to pick up load here this afternoon headed to Illinois. With this next load, we'll be at 2858 loaded miles this week, with only 200 miles Dh.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Got a load from Mundon, MI to Greenville, OH. So for the month loaded miles was 4,959 and empty was 4,966. 51% DH. Not the best month for me and I was out for a month.:( I hope things start turning around soon.:eek: Still 1 day left til the end of the month so maybe I'll get a 500 mile run tomorrow. But then again...I doubt it.

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered Galesburg and now at truck stop in Galesburg for dinner!
62d44e87-aedb-6910.jpg

62d44e87-aef3-f69d.jpg

Great Philly cheesesteaks!!

Dave Martin
144" Sprinter

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the J in Beaverdam. #4 out of 5 Sprinters. Guess I'll sit here and wait. It's always nice when some Ahole parks next to me blairing his crappy radio and chain smoking. Especially when I just get ready to crash out for the night so I moved the van to the other side of the parking lot and watched Bolt, Tri State and Try Hours all get loads outta here. Surprisingly, there are no Panther vans here and I'm the only one left.

Last edited: