August locations with minimal blah, blah, blah and yada, yada, yada

bobwg

Expert Expediter
106 here in Dallas now hiding in motel waiting to pickup in the morning going to Denver for Monday

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Sitting at petro in bordentown,nj. Next to a load 1 truck...couple spinters on other side..no one out to chat with.. too **** hot or no one likes me..lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Walton, KY at the Flying J for a bit at least. Probably getting ready for a weekend 34 reset. Busy last 2 weeks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

ATeam

Retired Expediter
In Tucson now. Pick up near Phoenix on Monday. Will be passing time in both cities this weekend.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Should of paid attention when we made our way through yesterday Phil. Would of stopped and said hi. Didnt have much time though. Had to make el paso by midnight. Dropped in phoenix then had to go.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Flying J east of Des Moines, eating breakfast at Max's Highway Diner.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Still at home arguing with Straight Talk customer service. Been on hold now for 5 minutes. I got a card for an older phone but couldn't activate the old phone. And now that I've spent the $45 on the card they won't let me use this card anymore because they can't find the info that the card was never used. This sucks.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Oscoda, MI. to Bean Station, Tn this morning. Waiting to pick up load next door at 2 PM in Rogersville, Tn. going to Lafayette, In.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Should of paid attention when we made our way through yesterday Phil. Would of stopped and said hi. Didnt have much time though. Had to make el paso by midnight. Dropped in phoenix then had to go.

We were under load all day yesterday and would have been unable to meet. Nice thought, though. Next time.

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded 35 miles away from last weeks Expo ......only 1 week later ,just my luck ,,, next year I 'll just use OVM s van and just drive there empty ,,,, that is if there is NO deer poop on it ..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Unloaded 35 miles away from last weeks Expo ......only 1 week later ,just my luck ,,, next year I 'll just use OVM s van and just drive there empty ,,,, that is if there is NO deer poop on it ..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Beat you, I unloaded 20 miles away at Jeffersonville Oh around 1pm on friday.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Youngstown OH. at t.a. unload tommorrow. Thank you John Clark, Mike and the ladies in dispatching for working hard to give this solo o/o A great week! Oh please forgive me for the BLAH BLAH BLAH and YADA YADA YADA I felt I should give credit to upper management.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Petro in Oak Grove. Deliver in KC on Monday. What fun! just sitting here idling, nothing to do. OFFICIALLY bored.

moose

Veteran Expediter
restart @ the TA in Bloomsburg PA
for Mon. delivery in New England.
Board as well.
PLEASE stop in & say hi.
you won't wake me up.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sounds like a perfect day to get a room. What you're idling would pay for it.

Maybe tomorrow. Going to get an oil change, tires rotated etc. Got a leak in my power steering that I am going to get looked at too. Gotta do SOMETHING about an APU. Rooms and idling cost too much.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Pendleton, KY Pilot (West side). Church in the morning in Louisville, then on to Jeffersonville, IN. Monday morning to get the PM and certification test done on the reefer. Back in service once that's done. Bring on those high-paying TVAL runs :cool: