August locations with minimal blah, blah, blah and yada, yada, yada

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, it's August, and guess what? It's gonna be 105 in the DFW area today. Imagine that!! I'm at a Super 8 in Fort Worth waiting on a new A/C compressor for the POS Rigmaster.

Edit: Make that 109 today!!

Monty

Expert Expediter
I'm home in Dayton area ... gonna be 90 today. Sure was nice out there on the deck drinking coffee about 6am, just me and the hummingbird, and he/she was busy emptying the feeder!

I'm always home now ..... interesting concept.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Ran a short run Dallas to Houston yesterday, now waiting and hoping for something out of here today

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the J in Calgary Alberta. Just got empty this morning, now sleep time. Hope the phone rings later this afternoon with a load back to the US.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Still at the J in Carlisle, PA. Apparently Eastern PA is a deadzone. But at least it's only 77 and not 109!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still at the J in Carlisle, PA. Apparently Eastern PA is a deadzone. But at least it's only 77 and not 109!

I picked up a load 3 miles from the j Monday. Usually i have terrible luck out of their.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unscheduled 2 week home stay. We scheduled our 2nd TVAL test after having the unit worked on for 10 days in Fort Wayne. The T1000 failed and shot this week, now on Thursday into the shop in Richfield and hoping it is fixed and we can schedule the 3rd TVAL test next week. yadda yadda yadda.

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Temperance, MI to Chillicothe, OH to Durham, NC and 88 degrees. Got a shady spot so I am happy. Stay cool people! :D

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
deadheaded up to chickasha OK and went to somerset KY, Came home doing laundry visiting the family and back at it tomorrow.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Northern M.N, Just came back from yet another Loony run. on my way down to the tweencity's.
2 weeks to go !!!!!!!!!!!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
No calls in Houston so empty move to Dallas sitting in room at Motel6 which jacked up the price $10 since baseball team has home games this week too hot to stay in Sprinter.

Last edited:

Kristi

Active Expediter
Midwest City OK. 112 out and not gonna get any cooler.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums