August locations and banter

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally got around to posting. Completed my first O/O run to Springfield, TN. Area is pretty full of Load1's, I guess that's what happens when a shipper was shipping every 4 hrs to same area :rolleyes:
--before trip got nitrogen replaced in tires, thanks to belle tire for the no charge L1 perk!
--Started on PS summer blend (what ever its called haha)
--very nice smooth ride down, I really like how this 02 handles compared to the 11.
--Best part, first milage check came in at 25mpg :eek: :eek: I thought the fuel gauge was messing up:cool:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I dropped there fri morning and was #7 down there...I didn't even think about staying there...DH'd up to Evansville In..spent the night there, loaded now heading to Chicago.....Id get out of there now...You would be #1 in Evansville.....Just sayin...

Finally got around to posting. Completed my first O/O run to Springfield, TN. Area is pretty full of Load1's, I guess that's what happens when a shipper was shipping every 4 hrs to same area :rolleyes:
--before trip got nitrogen replaced in tires, thanks to belle tire for the no charge L1 perk!
--very nice smooth ride down, I really like how this 02 handles compared to the 11.
--Best part, first milage check came in at 25mpg :eek: :eek: I thought the fuel gauge was messing up:cool:

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard, doing laundry, then getting dinner. This place is pack. When is the new parking garage being built?

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It appears that no one ever cleans out the lint trap in the dryer....

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading to the Boston area for a Monday am drop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
--Best part, first milage check came in at 25mpg :eek: I thought the fuel gauge was messing up:cool:

you are right around where ya should be....22-25 mpg...:)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, had a run to Belleville, MI.. was supposed to have one of those Springfield, TN trips, but for some reason mine cancelled, so I got one to Fond Du Lac, WI instead. Delivered up there early Saturday morn. Went to start the van, and it didn't want to catch for some reason for a bit.. cranked but no joy.. it did this before. First thought was fuel filter, one place changed, another found a bad crank position sensor.. now it did it again. Took a few tries, but then fired right up like nothing wrong..ran fine all day!

Decided not to chance it, came on home to let the local guy check it out for me... didn't want to take a chance on getting stuck somewhere.. figured it's running, I'm goin home LOL.

Dale