August locations and banter

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
My suggestion? Clean it up as you go. I appreciate and respect the facilities John provides for us. I would rather clean up behind someone else now and then than to throw it in John's face on a regular basis that his efforts to make our lives easier are not being respected.

The people you are upset with will likely never see or hear of a single word you just posted.

No, that's the reason I did. I believe that a few of the offender will see this. I played a little sherlock Holmes. This wasnt meant to be thrown in johns face and we did clean the shower and Charlie picked up the mess in the bathroom. But if we don't tell him somethings broke he can't fix it. And its up to us to catch whos doing the rest by paying attention. That's why we got so upset. We have such respect for the facilities.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Good Morning All, Its a great day here in Waco TX. Hope everyone had a good week and a great Weekend.

Sad to hear that the Piggies where at the yard this weekend, but it seem that people has a whole go through life think that there is maid or servant that will clean up there messes.

Well , Everyone have a great week and stay Safe.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered this morning and now I'm at the TA in Gary, IN having breakfast. Hope this week goes better then last week.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Work4free

Active Expediter
Shower is fixed. Unrelated to toilet just clogged with soap and stuff.

New toilet with super power flusher is on order!

Hey John why not get one of them fancy French toilets that clean with water, that would get rid of the clogs.......no t/p needed......as most drivers never clean their a** this could be a double win, win........called a bidet (i know I can't spell).....i think, you know water shoots up the middle......very clean.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Hey John why not get one of them fancy French toilets that clean with water, that would get rid of the clogs.......no t/p needed......as most drivers never clean their a** this could be a double win, win........called a bidet (i know I can't spell).....i think, you know water shoots up the middle......very clean.
great idea....waaaayyyyy too much description...lol :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Goofy start to this week, but hey, the empty move pay, dry run pay, and detention pay was darn near what i was going to make for the run....

So, at the "J" in LaSalle IL...If nothing comes my way before dinner time, its dinner with friends at "Cabin Fever" just 1 exit west on 80 in Peru....Only need 1 of 2 things to happen this week, Dallas Tx or home no later then Friday am...it don't matter either works...:)

You all have a good week and be safe...

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
I will try to find the link but saw a video of a toilet that would flush anything. They shoved nuts and bolts a beach towel and all kind of stuff in it. That's what we need for use drivers who like to pack the bowl full and think it will flush down.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
you are right around where ya should be....22-25 mpg...:)

Yeah I was pretty happy about that, got a nice run to Laredo 3k load and still got 23.6 :)
I was a little concerned how much sag I would have since from what I see it only has one leaf spring, but that must be one heck of a leaf it had very little sag. I have plans to add a helper leaf that I have been researching. Really makes me wonder why they had to mess around with the later sprinters, seems like the older ones were much better imo. As far as drivability,mileage, handling weight, etc. I still can't believe how much smoother the ride is compared to the 2011 I drove. Side note this load was the most money I ever made in one day, I think I like this O/O thing :cool:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I will try to find the link but saw a video of a toilet that would flush anything. They shoved nuts and bolts a beach towel and all kind of stuff in it. That's what we need for use drivers who like to pack the bowl full and think it will flush down.

Hmmmm what would I flush...... :rolleyes:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, looks like I dropped the van off just in time to get my 'intermittent' starting problem checked out. When they got around to it today, it completely refused to start. Supposed to find out something in the morn. Current thinking is a sensor that tells computer there is fuel?

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums