August locations and banter

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I got one!....a call, that is. Picked up in Detroit tho....del to Mo.

Nice run, but didn't think I could get to Det in 2 hrs :). Sure wish it had been goin the opposite direction.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Imagine that. My little Aussie would be beside himself if he got his own macro. First expedited in histoy to have his very own. You are working on that option, rite.

We are just chilling, waiting for that illusive phone ring. May head for the j in a while. Number 1 for a good little ways around us. Must be a tough area today. dont normally have much trouble outta here. Oh well, it is what it is and what it is is gambling. They know where we are.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I got one!....a call, that is. Picked up in Detroit tho....del to Mo.

Nice run, but didn't think I could get to Det in 2 hrs :). Sure wish it had been goin the opposite direction.

I logged the turn down :cool:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I recently got two turn downs....for one load....
....that I didn't turn down....
....that we didn't even booked.

The first one went in by mistake, and then she tried to help me out by adding a note to explain the first, which resulted in the second, and neither can be taken out of the system.

My first two turn downs!
happydance.gif

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I recently got two turn downs....for one load....
....that I didn't turn down....
....that we didn't even booked.

The first one went in by mistake, and then she tried to help me out by adding a note to explain the first, which resulted in the second, and neither can be taken out of the system.

My first two turn downs!
happydance.gif

Sometimes we are just that good.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Shelby Twnship Mich...Want to thank Dispatch for a Great week both with the load count and pay per mile....it was ALL good...So, now i am headin home OOS to do some work on the Cargo Max....

You all have aGreat weekend, drive careful and be safe....Seeya Later :D

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Sweating , I mean sitting, in Oklahoma City OK. ONLY unit around. 994 miles.My longest solo direct run. Did OK. But now can't sleep in this heat. Need another good run to make a great week. But I'm tired as heck!!
Oh well... Suck it up Pansy!! LOL!!. BE glad you're working!!
See I told this solo thing would drive me nuts. Already talking to myself!!!
Stay safe y'all

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's certainly handy for that. I wonder how long before someone backs down into there. I hope it isn't me.

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Sun's going down and finally cooling off. Hope I sleep good tonight and wake to the sweet sound off a run in the morning!! So long as It's not the runs!! That would be bad!!
See, told y'all I need company!!LOL!!I'M LOSING IT!!!(⊙o⊙)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Joe tried to sweet talk me into moving to Louisville. From the house. On a Friday night.