August locations and banter

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Other than me this morning did anyone know or report that the wash bay was broke. No pressure on the power washer and the switch for the presoak left on and its not working. I sure wish whomever it broke on would have either reported it or Atleast put up a sign that it doesn't work. Would save some trouble if you new it didnt work before pulling in. And on another note, LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF WHAT IS PROVIDED FOR US. Sorry for the rant but it just o/o's me when I see no more appreciation than what it appears by some.

Other than that its a beautiful morning here at the yard.

It is reported now.

Go to the other side of the wall and see if the breaker is thrown on the compressor used to happen all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Other than me this morning did anyone know or report that the wash bay was broke. No pressure on the power washer and the switch for the presoak left on and its not working. I sure wish whomever it broke on would have either reported it or Atleast put up a sign that it doesn't work. Would save some trouble if you new it didnt work before pulling in. And on another note, LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF WHAT IS PROVIDED FOR US. Sorry for the rant but it just o/o's me when I see no more appreciation than what it appears by some.

Other than that its a beautiful morning here at the yard.

It is reported now.

Enroute to check it out.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Patrick checked the breaker as did I but not the problem. Shop was gonna call hotsy. Just the fact that no one told anyone or put a note up. I always put a note on the overhead door switch. First place everyone goes is to open the door. I just got upset. Over it now.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Some strange man was knockin on my van this mornin! LOL...

Nice to talk with ya Tom :)

Was 12/12 when I checked last night, now 13/20 !!!!!

Gettin some breakfast, then may move back out a bit.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I hear you. It is frustrating, if no one reports it we cant fix it????

Hotsy will be out later today or in the morning to repair the issues.

I am really missing my caabana :rolleyes:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Patrick checked the breaker as did I but not the problem. Shop was gonna call hotsy. Just the fact that no one told anyone or put a note up. I always put a note on the overhead door switch. First place everyone goes is to open the door. I just got upset. Over it now.

The nite is a good idea.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your still asleep the words kokomo and beautiful have never been used in the same sentence.

Well there ya go...Load 1 and their contractors, always leading the industry with firsts.....LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Emptyied in Waynesboro VA @0200 this morning...thinking Ill run down to Roanoke and take a shower then head down to Blacksburg....

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Angie has the new cargo ins. Certificates if anyone is interested. Im sure them and the signature sheet will be in dispatch soon. Old ones expire 8/20.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Angie has the new cargo ins. Certificates if anyone is interested. Im sure them and the signature sheet will be in dispatch soon. Old ones expire 8/20.

Of course I see this after I moved away from Taylor after 3 days in the area!

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums