August locations & Alien invasions

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
1377298253979.jpg
Alllllriggght!!! First out in Greenville, Tn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I'm here but they wont unload me until 6:00am. I guess I get a little sleep until then.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Don't hate the longhorn, lol. Some guys love it, some hate it but then again some say that about Taylor! Every day is different, today we have only one unit avail in TX and only been available 4 hours.

It's been a bit longer now [not complaining!]. Cripes, I really thought it would be a snap to get out of DFW, with everyone going to the truck show, but not even a peep today. So: Houston or San Antonio? I'd personally prefer SA, but will defer to those in the know, as this is the first time Load 1 has sent me to Tx.
I'd like to come back, maybe when it's cooler, lol.
:eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another day, and two more airplanes. Always refreshing to get internet, pop on here and see my wonderful fleet in action and representing the company.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a nibble this morning, but nothing yet. Really enjoying the weather here.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ughh.. I am ready to go to work! Been dealing with some health issues with my wife.. been out of service a good part of 2 weeks.. .just didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone til she was feeling better.. spent good part of my pay on doctor visits... got some tests that won't come back for a few days, daughter will be home with her tomorrow, so going in service in the morn.

Would it be wrong to call and beg dispatch for a good run to save the week? LOL..

Hopefully get something out, and have a strong week to finish the month.

Dale

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry to hear about the family issues. Hopefully things will turn for the better there.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sunday get stuff caught up day. Pretty busy weekend around the office too.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dale..sure hope the wife is feeling better today! You're a good husband!:)

Tryin to make up for the bad years ... :*)

Thanks, she did feel better today. our son surprised us with lunch out, the grandkids always boost her spirits.

Bad side, turn out we had a funeral home visit today.. and our daughter made other plans, so staying home one more day.. man I hope this next week is good.

Me.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Good Morning All, hope everyone had a great weekend. At Isis for breakfast and then will see where dispatch sends us next.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all. Still sitting in PA. Guess I'll stop coming over here.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
BUSY morning playing catch up and running. Hope everyone is well. Looks like last week was a pretty good week and looking good going into this week. Happy Monday gang!

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like I'm headed out of PA later today. I'll end up in a much better freight lane.