August locations & Alien invasions

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At least you got a cold spell LOL

Are you psychic? Some how on my way down here I caught a dang summer cold :(
In my 2nd motel room with in a couple of hours. The first one looked like a crime scene, all that was missing was a body outline :eek: On my way to the crime scene room, I passed two women. one asked my for a dollar the 2nd asked if I wanted some company. Such a friendly place it was :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
got to the yard and literally brought the house down.....roof collapsed under where the AC is in drivers room.....appears water drain is clogged and backed up....bring ceiling tiles down...5 minutes sooner and cleaning staff was just working there....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let's skip ahead a month or two...here we discover that things may have slowed down considerably. You aren't as diligent about your work ethics, you're starting to fall asleep at the wheel so to speak.

What happened, and what can you do to turn it around again?
First of all, know that you're not alone; we've all gone through this at one time or another.

The most important thing is not to let it end your business plan progress. So you had one bad day, or one bad week or even one bad month. That doesn't negate all of the good work you've done. And it certainly doesn't give you an excuse to stop trying. You may have gotten momentarily derailed, but it's simple enough to climb back on.

So start hitting the road again. You may have had a small setback, but that's just what it was. And from here on out, Lets Roll all the way!...Have a greeeat day.....Ken aka OVM

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think we just had that alien invasion.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think we just had that alien invasion.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

We have him in quarantine until the CDC completes testing...... I qualcommed Rev Guido to light a candle for him. USA Scott will sacrifice something in a ritual. Let us stay strong.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, load from east TN to Louisville... which turned into a return load. Best of all.. I met the evil J Elliott at the Receiving dock at the Louisville location (which shall remain nameless, but is located near the airport).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app