August locations & Alien invasions

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The yard seems to have screeched to a halt today at least for sprinters. Maybe it will pick up a bit this afternoon. Not unexpected but I was thinking Friday would be the day it happened

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
waving my pom poms!!!! I asked dispatch a week ago to try getting me back to the taylor area? and they came thru for the holiday weekend getting me home I do appreciate it I am 1 of the lucky ones who live not to far from the taylor area ty dispatch....;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The yard seems to have screeched to a halt today at least for sprinters. Maybe it will pick up a bit this afternoon. Not unexpected but I was thinking Friday would be the day it happened

Well still pretty busy overall. Your number one, and under 24 hours so I am thinking won't be long. Then again, they don't really pay me to think.....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its all good some weeks you win some not so much. As long as it averages out I'll keep smiling.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On a side note something is messed up on the TV upstairs. Been that way since last night. Thought it was a cable company thing but guess not.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Big or small, we all pay our bills and run things based on the average. Not a day or a week or even a month.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
On a side note something is messed up on the TV upstairs. Been that way since last night. Thought it was a cable company thing but guess not.

Getting it checked out right now!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got out of Texas with a load to Blue Springs, MS. I Hope that 1 skid 150 pounds didn't hurt the suspension any :p Best month of the year so far. Plan on heading home for the holiday, any freight want to jump on for the ride hehe :)

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got to the yard just in time for the downpour.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, the power went out and Lake Load One formed in the dock and half way into the parking lot. I'll try to get unloaded in the morning.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, the power went out and Lake Load One formed in the dock and half way into the parking lot. I'll try to get unloaded in the morning.

Yep saw that glad I got parked when I did