August locations & Alien invasions

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
also on the i phone, if you press the button on the front bottom of phone twice quickly it will bring up all open tabs and then press and hold each tab and it will turn off and save battery life.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Is their a cell phone tower update on iphones if you are on sprint?

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Doing our best. Got a whole bunch of sitters trying to get rolling. Weekend was quieter than normal. My guess is in part to Canadian holiday today.

Finally out of Tx, got dh'ed up Memphis ( fought the urge to go home) yesterday late, and got load out this morning to St Louis area.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning..no load for me yet....dang....LOL

looks like JuJu has given me notice....pack my travel bag!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Could say the CFO has given the CEO marching orders....get out there and make some DOLLAS!!!

I imagining John and Greta....going thru kind of the same thing...lol

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, thanks to dispatch is been a good trip into and back out of Texas. Hope everyone else has a safe and profitable week

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well the tree has been cut and stacked and Ken's back out again! Boy is it every quiet..he set up my Iphone for me so I'm joining the new century! It's pretty confusing for a newbie! So for every good woman behind a good man, it works quite well in reverse too! And yes, I'm typing this from my familiar keyboard..*lol*

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will be heading North to an undisclosed location. Haven't said that in a while :p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning gang! I really do have my own little mini city here in the park..had another one come in last night and one more will be in tomorrow! Curious thing is that a lot of the harvesters hire from other countries..the voices I hear are Irish, Australian, South African and a few more. And this year for the first time I've got Canadians! Ken really enjoyed that! It'll be a whirlwind of activity for about 2 weeks or until the cutting is done! The crew that I had in last year didn't even make it as they're filming a reality show on combining.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded, no thanks to me. The people up here are soooo friendly. These clowns wouldn't step foot in my truck. "...company policy, we don't go into straight trucks. Move it to the rear and we'll get it from there."

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang! I really do have my own little mini city here in the park..had another one come in last night and one more will be in tomorrow! Curious thing is that a lot of the harvesters hire from other countries..the voices I hear are Irish, Australian, South African and a few more. And this year for the first time I've got Canadians! Ken really enjoyed that! It'll be a whirlwind of activity for about 2 weeks or until the cutting is done! The crew that I had in last year didn't even make it as they're filming a reality show on combining.

Cha Ching...keep packing them in...LOL

Blue sky and sunshine here in beautiful Milbank SD....next Wally stop....Sauk Center Mn...:)