August locations & Alien invasions

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Just made my hubby a chocolate zucchini cake and a cool macaroni and veggie salad..he's been working hard!:)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in my drive way....

Print my first full week settlement...

Wife comes to back door, "did they make a booboo on the FSC"?

No, why?
"The FSC totals are as much as some weeks over at....."

It is correct, don't worry, I will not have to pay it back..

Turning, she said something about shopping as she went back inside..

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hitting the road Sunday, back in service... guess it'll be Toledo Wayne's World or Grand Rapids for my van service in future....

Friends of Wayne don't like calling him "Wayne's World". He has been- "My new best Friend in Toledo a Long time". So, if you need something done to ANY year Sprinter, take it to my new best friend in Toledo..... Oh, and he knows about you..... :cool: He is on the lQQk out for ya.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maint., reports= Done
Aug Training= Done

I think I'm done with Sept's training as well. (?) I also think, I did the training from Jan to Sept 2013.....

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Gee.. someone informed me I was talking to myself in July thread.. sheesh.. where the heck did August come from! Ok.. in AUGUST.. hangin in warm Birmingham :)

Me

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Gee.. someone informed me I was talking to myself in July thread.. sheesh.. where the heck did August come from! Ok.. in AUGUST.. hangin in warm Birmingham :)

Me

Your not alone. For the third month in a row I wondered why nobody was talking.....then it dawned on me.:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app