101 here in el paso....yeehaw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
That's pretty sad when you don't even rate a probing.....lol

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Still hot in Dallas area, and still 2nd out of 3 st8s here. Sure would be nice for dispatch to get at least 1 of us out of here!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well Jeremy and the crew are working it as always. Tad slow start to my day. Had a customer/friend wedding last night. In hindsight I may have been over served.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well Jeremy and the crew are working it as always. Tad slow start to my day. Had a customer/friend wedding last night. In hindsight I may have been over served.

Would that be the next evolution of the Smiley "last man standing" approach first exhibited at the Expo?:confused:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Strangely, only one other sprinter at the j here in el paso...no calls. Those pesky Mexicans having another holiday? :p

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
See? Thread title is spot on. :eek:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Aliens dropped me off in Resaca, GA. with the el paso people :confused:

I just got out of there, made my drop, and I showed'em.... went home and was #1, now #2.
Did get the devil tail off the side's of the van. Sanded the head lights to clear and bright.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Still in Birmingham.. ugh.. won't make this mistake again... I was thinkin I should run for Temple LOL.. but dispatch said 'it's a good place! probably stay here til tomorrow, then head over if no joy. Not as hot here as some places, but man the humidity! Gave in and did the Priceline thing.. I'm thinkin next year, I plan for a gen and A/C LOL.

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Staying at home for a few more days...4 more trailers(combiners) coming in tomorrow, business is hopping..$$$$......and JuJu should have her I-Phone on Monday to set up...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Verizon also called today...."Loyality Department"....buying the I Phone for JuJu tripped the signal...they actually reduced our bill by $20 so that almost negated the $30 Data fee...:) Been a very good day.....and got that huge tree we had taken down all cut,and pretty much all stacked except for the big stuff I need my big chainsaw for....

oh yeah...don't forget *228 Option #2 for monthly cell tower updates....unbelievably these phones don't find new towers automatically....