August Location

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Nitro, WV, just outside of Charleston. Delivered in St. Albens this morning and now waiting for another load offer.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home, Truck shopping,hope to be back on the road by the end of the month, but not in a big rush. yet

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Knik, Alaska at my son's log cabin on Fish Creek catching lots and lots of very large Salmon.
BTW, there is a fedup D unit i've seen around Wasilla. Is it with anyone reading?

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Ashland Va TA X92 after am del will be visiting with friends on a run south if we don't get dispatched before they arrive.

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
After a 6000 mile week and delivery this morning, we were happy to waste the day away at the TA in Willington, CT. Tomarrow we're back on the run.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I had an extremely busy day today
Fort Wayne to Indy, then back up to Fort Wayne, all paid miles :D
Then from Fort Wayne to the wonderful Walmart Distribution center in Coldwater, Mi where I sat for three hours waiting for them to unload me(this is normal for them) I get paid for my wait time so I'm not complaining :)
Then I get a call for a pickup in La Porte, In to be delivered Tommorrow in Cleveland, Oh
Singing Money, Money, Money....Money :D
Great way to start of August

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had an extremely busy day today
Fort Wayne to Indy, then back up to Fort Wayne, all paid miles :D
Then from Fort Wayne to the wonderful Walmart Distribution center in Coldwater, Mi where I sat for three hours waiting for them to unload me(this is normal for them) I get paid for my wait time so I'm not complaining :)
Then I get a call for a pickup in La Porte, In to be delivered Tommorrow in Cleveland, Oh
Singing Money, Money, Money....Money :D
Great way to start of August

Yeah I am in Springboro oh picking up my 3rd load of the week....HEY it is only Monday....:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
yeah but I am afraid my new found wealth will be short lived...they are pushing new vans/sprinters thru orientation in droves....:(

They never learn their lesson do they? or is it they really don't care and want 15 vans in each city?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
only one sprinter showed up.....me the rest are s/t drivers and one t/t.

I tried to call you..??? to find out the numbers!! You were the lone Sprinter? thank goodness!!

And that is a prime example when one as in me listens to rumors out here....I bite my tongue Express-1....for now...:)

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't they stop making the Sprinters?

They WERE supposed to be done I think 2010 model year BUT they are a BIG money maker for Daimler still making record numbers....there is a whole new engine planned now for 2010..some of us are waiting to see how they are...being a Mercedes it should be good.