August Location

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
On anf off at the J in Edinburg, TX. Went to the movies earlyer to escpe this wonderfull heat. Its only 112 degrees at 6 in the afternoon. Hoping for something out of here, can't do this heat too much longer,

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Home boy comes to mind...*LOL*

Just raggin on ya...ya know Ceva is one of our best customers....do you have a terminal in the Fort or just Indy?

We have a small terminal down by the airport
You pickup from Ceva alot?
You know I do alot of local and some hotshots, the expediting side just started up this year.
I don't have a fancy smancy sleeper like you do :p
I don't have any sleeper. So it's motel room or drive home whichever makes more sense

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We have a small terminal down by the airport
You pickup from Ceva alot?
You know I do alot of local and some hotshots, the expediting side just started up this year.
I don't have a fancy smancy sleeper like you do :p
I don't have any sleeper. So it's motel room or drive home whichever makes more sense

yes we do Ceva quite abit..other carriers do too...

got no sleeper....just a fold up bed and some toys...generator, nuker 2 LPs...I rough it...used to do what you do...300 miles from home...colour me there..no stinkin truck stop for this boy!

Streakn1

Veteran Expediter
At Danny's Truck Resort in Phoenix,AZ. Temp got up to 118 degrees according to our very accurate outside thermometer. We un-hook and moved to the canopy area for shade (we're to long with our trailer) hoping it would be cooler. Only dropped down to115 degrees in the shade. Generators are failing all around us in this heat. I can proudly say that our Onan has performed well even in this heat. The phoenix police have been writting idling tickets in the J parking lot we heard. No exceptions, even in this heat. Those Bas*%#@ !!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Bands have all cleared out of the J in Austinburg. Can get some sleep now....NE Ohio has their share of RED NECKS!

Picking up in A.M. going to Russellville, KY for a Sunday drop....yes Sunday!

P.S.
OVM- what color is colour?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
yes we do Ceva quite abit..other carriers do too...

got no sleeper....just a fold up bed and some toys...generator, nuker 2 LPs...I rough it...used to do what you do...300 miles from home...colour me there..no stinkin truck stop for this boy!

Funny because, I do a fair amount of Panther loads
I have my truck loaded and ready for a run down to Indy
Seems an Express 1 truck picked it up in Huntington, In
for some reason they couldn"t deliver so it was dropped of at our dock. I think they drove it down to Indy and then back up to the Fort, not sure though
You only have 2 LPs? if i had a record player in my truck I'd have alot more than 2 records :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Bands have all cleared out of the J in Austinburg. Can get some sleep now....NE Ohio has their share of RED NECKS!

Picking up in A.M. going to Russellville, KY for a Sunday drop....yes Sunday!

P.S.
OVM- what color is colour?

good thing I have a sense of humour to go with that colour...*LOL*

sheesh americans always gotta be different...:rolleyes:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Funny, I didn't notice the Color, Colour :D
But, i have family and friends in England so maybe I'm used to their odd spellings :D
Tyres not Tires for example

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back home loaded for del on Tuesday morning (long weekend up here).

Got to spend a bit of time with OVM today, what he had on....the shorts would have been better!!:p Had to leave too soon but I think we solved at least one of the worlds problems, always fun.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back home loaded for del on Tuesday morning (long weekend up here).

Got to spend a bit of time with OVM today, what he had on....the shorts would have been better!!:p Had to leave too soon but I think we solved at least one of the worlds problems, always fun.

Had I known I would have dressed the part....:p