Are we CRAZY or what?

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
It looks like we are going back on the road, in a few months, Wendy should be done with her st sometime around the end of march.

For the Newer guys/gals around here Wendy was one of the original moderators around here.

I know it is probably a little soon but I placed an ad in the classifieds already.

I was just looking around the garage a bit and found we had furniture pads, 7 load bars, and the wooden storage shelf we used at the front of the box, a pallet jack, even have our old CB's, hope hey haven't changed much.

We made much more money while we were driving then we are now with me driving prisoners around, hope it still works the same way

Kevin

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome back...it is a bit tough and unsure right now but I suspect you already know that and know what you are doing..

Are you going to drive for an owner or buy your own equipment?

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Thanks for the Welcome back
We will definitely going the drive for an owner route. find a great wner and you can do great, and not really needing to be said a bad one can be a disaster.

I'm working now and have no plans of leaving until the day I go driving. Well I'm driving now but I won't have to be putting restraints on all my passengers

Kevin

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
An experienced man and wife team is a valuable commodity out here and much sought after.....you might be able to secure an above average contract..:D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I concur! Welcome back and nope we sure do not think you are crazy to want to get back into this life style. We are still having the time of our lives out here.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Hey Olko and Wendy!

Wow! It's great to hear you are considering hitting the road again! Please let me know if there is any thing we can do for you.

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Howdy

Just found out Wendy has at least one more Dr. appointment to get cleared. Seems we have to much room in a house and we can't communicate. Might end up doing a me drive first, then have her join in a bit later, we shall see what the Dr has to say.

Might not matter to much anyway, either I'm a terrible ad writer (probably the problem) or no one is looking for teams right now. I know this used to be one of the normal slow seasons so I hope that is all that it is.

Kevin

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Welcome back. It has been a while since you have been on. You'll have a good time out there once you get going.