April locations, but I won't promise spring!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Got the weekend off, trying to make some money with this new job, but training lasts until the last week of May. Ugh....can't wait to get on the floor and start taking some phone calls.:cool: 48 miles round trip from my house up to Austintown and back to the house here in Salem, OH. It does feel weird wearing a shirt and tie while driving my van....something I have to get used to! LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got the weekend off, trying to make some money with this new job, but training lasts until the last week of May. Ugh....can't wait to get on the floor and start taking some phone calls.:cool: 48 miles round trip from my house up to Austintown and back to the house here in Salem, OH. It does feel weird wearing a shirt and tie while driving my van....something I have to get used to! LOL

A TIE? :eek::eek: That would be the END of THAT job for me! Just THINKING about wearing a tie sends me into anaphylactic shock! I must leave this thread, getting hard to breathe!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the Franklin, Oh Pilot, along with that world famous, international man of mystery... Moose! Nice to meet you.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Gee's i hope you didn't get a load out...lets do lunch @ D' waffleHouse...
i had to do a li'l TAT last night...stupid policeman had no idea what underage human trafficking is and let'em go...

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
I finally tried portillos earlier this week. I liked the chili cheese dogs they were good. I went to the location in Glendale heights before a pickup.