April locations, but I won't promise spring!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Walleye, now thats good eating right there. .....:thumbup:

It are at that! It is a bit early yet, still have a lot of the big "hawgs" (hen fish) in the River. In another week or so they will be gone, leaving the jacks and year class fish, the "eaters" there for the post spawn feeding binge. 6 in an hour, or less, is the norm! :D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Walleye & Northern Pike are hitting alittle on the Iowa River ...do know of 13 lb. northern pulled out last week 7 miles from my house in Ia....

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Load out of Grand Rapids going to Bowling Green Ky for am drop, close to home so going to take a 4 day weekend break.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered near Memphis this morning. Sitting out in front of the Petro. No load. Not seen many offers. Most were of the manure category. Seen only 1.5 good loads, did not get either.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Had a great one day layover in NOLA full of great music, wonderful food, and cool people.

Was worried it might be a dead zone and hard to get out of, but caught a nice load to Little Rock so am back rolling already.

truckerjenn

Rookie Expediter
Sitting in Buchanan Michigan at diesel diner load In morning in Elkhart Indiana and deliver in mt pleasant pa mon morning so gonna go home till deliver on Mon

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
right at 2500 miles for the week empty in mcallen texas! got load picking up in the morning headed for smryna tn :) put me over 3700 for week drops sunday

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Day # 4 in Milford CT. 677 mile week so far. Thinking about deadheading home for the weekend 400 miles.:mad: