April locations, but I won't promise spring!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home for one more day. In service tomorrow. They are calling for snow flurries here today.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been home since Wednesday... they asked me if I wanna do a Laredo over the weekend, I said yes, but I found out that they gave it to someone else. Anyway, that one was in front of me but unsure if he wants to go or not...

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Repairs completed, pu in W Tn, close to home, heading for Grapevine Tx.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Have a great day.

Thanks but pretty boring yesterday and same today. Mound of paperwork to sign and date that was over an inch thick and the training lady read all of it verbatim and in monotone. I could barely stay awake! Lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Thanks but pretty boring yesterday and same today. Mound of paperwork to sign and date that was over an inch thick and the training lady read all of it verbatim and in monotone. I could barely stay awake! Lol

The call center I worked at had 2 weeks of training but you were not prepared, you just needed to learn on the job.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still home... I turned down a run to Smyrna. The truth is I was busy and I didn't want to tell 'em that, I preferred to say that I'm waiting for a longer run...

guido4475

Not a Member

I often think about getting a regular job, providing a "normal" life. But then I go to a pick up or delivery and see these people working there so unhappy, like drones, machines. And then I get back into the van and realize this really isn't that bad after all...every rose has it's thorn.