April location's and other gossip

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Monday morning from gray Taylor Michigan. Where we swear the sun is coming and bringing us spring this week!!!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well up early this morning had my coffee fill the three S & hopefully will leave the taylor area sometime today after being here all weekend long and a relaxing BAR.B Q yesterday with several others ... but really ready now to run lots of freight after my three S .. WOMBAT :)

guido4475

Not a Member
Oh, please! You were gone before I woke up. Has it ever occurred to you that you're absence is what made it a perfect day???...lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Please understand, everyone, that although it may appear that I am quite harsh on OVM, it is all in good humor, as he is the same way towards me as well....heck, even on the phone, sometimes well spend the first 5 minutes calling each other any name we can think of at the top of our lungs....I think it is just stress relief...lol...but then we return to a normal tone of voice and a more normal conversation...It's nice to have that kind of friendship...lol..

I was going to move towards Indy, but there is already one there, so I will stay put here, where I have the western region covered...

Absolutely beautiful day here....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Freight does seem to be picking up. We ran out of sprinters in Taylor the other day!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please understand, everyone, that although it may appear that I am quite harsh on OVM, it is all in good humor, as he is the same way towards me as well....heck, even on the phone, sometimes well spend the first 5 minutes calling each other any name we can think of at the top of our lungs....I think it is just stress relief...lol...but then we return to a normal tone of voice and a more normal conversation...It's nice to have that kind of friendship...lol..

I was going to move towards Indy, but there is already one there, so I will stay put here, where I have the western region covered...

Absolutely beautiful day here....

a cloud is about to roll in towards you...:)

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered this morning and moved down to Saginaw at the J. It's getting warm here. Already up to 71 and suppose to be in the 80's tomorrow.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I got one good week at the end of Jan.
One excellent week at the beginning of Apr.
Everything else was a strong bucket-o-crap. :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app