April location's and other gossip

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Hi gang. Parts ordered for the Sprinter (Yee-ouch!), and hopefully should be finished tomorrow or Sunday. How's your day going?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hi gang. Parts ordered for the Sprinter (Yee-ouch!), and hopefully should be finished tomorrow or Sunday. How's your day going?[/QUOTE

glad truck is fixed. if its an auto trans did they replace the trans cooler hoses also. did they do the thermostats. my guess is 2300 if they did all of it. was i close ?

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
Hi gang. Parts ordered for the Sprinter (Yee-ouch!), and hopefully should be finished tomorrow or Sunday. How's your day going?[/QUOTE

glad truck is fixed. if its an auto trans did they replace the trans cooler hoses also. did they do the thermostats. my guess is 2300 if they did all of it. was i close ?

They inspected all the hoses. Replaced the upper and lower hose they said the rest are fine. I forgot about the thermostat. It was 2670 for radiator, hoses, coolant and the 5 u joints. $200 was overnight freight charges. Glad she is back in running order. Now to get the sprinter finished up. We actually got a load delivering tonight 90 miles from the house so headed there to see what we can get done.

Sent from my XT897 using EO Forums mobile app

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
Good evening everyone! Got the alternator replaced checked all the pulleys all are good :) got a delco remy alternator with lifetime warranty lets see how it holds up... found the old one was a salvage special... anyway kurt is ready to roll monday. We should be right behind him. Hope you are all having a good day. We just stuffed ourselves with chinese and gonna watch some tv.

Sent from my XT897 using EO Forums mobile app