April location's and other gossip

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you know anything about baseball, you know that even the best players strike out sometimes. But what separates the MVPs from the mediocre players is their ability to learn from their mistakes – to study their errors and to approach their next up-to-bat confident that they know what changes to make.

There may be times in your business journey that you strike out—you hit a plateau and you get stuck. When this happens, ask yourself what the baseball greats would do. Would they claim defeat and pull out of the game, or would they tweak their approach until they get moving again?

Have a grrrrrrreat day.......:)

Sounds like dating to me.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Having my first of the day as we speak. Been working in the morning and then hitting the gym everyday. Trying to not come back fatter. LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results of the March Trivia Contest are in! The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Drive for Gold Rewards Program for the month of March is Hardip Dheri!!! 50,000 points will be added to his Drive for Gold Rewards account.
We would also like to congratulate what is suppose to be the top ten drivers, but due to a tie it is the top eleven drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Dale Gose, Kenneth Johnson, Robert Longfellow, Kenneth Slaughter, Hardip Dheri, Ronald Marz, John England, Kenneth Amor, William Ordiway, Craig Fasbender, and Eric Blake.

There will be another drawing for April so good luck!!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
At the yard. Appears to be a quite cool but sunny morning.

how the back shoulder neck pee wee . .... by the way where ken still digging the soil for jujubeans spuds i guess not seen no post here ...

well still sitting in the mistake by the lake waiting & waiting for the phone to ring ,, almost had a good one yesterday I mean a REAL a good one would have been the 1st in weeks ,but sadly did not get it .. so hopefully today my week will get off to a start .. ....

By the i am fit brain scan prove nothing there at all clear as a bell ticker cardio said for a guy my age i got a strong muscle BP was good so i guess the lack of salt & sadly lack of wafflehouse in my diet & the little white,pink,blue pills is working all . need now is like the ABBA song
money money money .. have a great day i sure hope i can with a LOAD ..
WOMBAT !

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sunday..I'll be back on the road.....Today is van day....clean and change oil and assorted tasks...

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Happy April all. Sitting at the yard all ready for the next run.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well the QC message that just came across the QC a full thumb up to load 1 & mike johnson on that message , we all know that freight has been down .

lol well for some of us including yours truly and i am sure i speak for everyone but if not i will say anyhow i will weather this storm of lack of running because without LOAD 1 i would not be the proud owner of my truck now it was load 1 who put me in touch with the prevoius owner of the truck that i started with ,after being with another great owner . he knows who he is ..

then 12 months later i was with good running & great rates i was able to call myself a owner once again in my life & i like all of us will weather these slow times because i really feel in my heart we are # 1 carrier out there & always will be that is why we call ourself LOAD 1
because we are the # 1 ,

so john mike & the full crew in taylor you are the back bone to our freight by trying on a daily basic 24/7 to keep us all running .. so on closing a full thumbs up to each & everyone of you and to the great QC message just posted on the Qc ..

pjtransport
wombat .# 3099

Last edited: