April has sprung!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Well got a load from where I dropped last to where I picked up , funny it's the same load same miles retuning but 50.00 less money ..... Better than sitting here another 3 days over the weekend or getting mad and just goin home! Works out to 1.32 all miles driven less than 30 deadhead total so it's ok I figure but not great.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well got a load from where I dropped last to where I picked up , funny it's the same load same miles retuning but 50.00 less money ..... Better than sitting here another 3 days over the weekend or getting mad and just goin home! Works out to 1.32 all miles driven less than 30 deadhead total so it's ok I figure but not great.

inflow is better then outflow.....:)

Reactions: tknight

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
so this fairy God mother grants a Canadian and an American 1 wish....
The American says he wants an 10 foot wall all around the country to keep people out....
the the Canadian thinks....He says My wish is....Now fill that with water....hehehehe
Again with the jokes?.......... Sheesh!

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Man this day has been deceptive..it looks so warm and pretty and sunlit out there and I've ran out to do something outside about 8 times today and froze my keister every time! Watering my flower beds was the last one and I'm so antsy to put some seeds in my porch pots I can't stand it! And it's supposed to be warmer and not and not so windy tomorrow..I'm gonna have me some fun in the sun!!!!!!!:D

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man this day has been deceptive..it looks so warm and pretty and sunlit out there and I've ran out to do something outside about 8 times today and froze my keister every time! Watering my flower beds was the last one and I'm so antsy to put some seeds in my porch pots I can't stand it! And it's supposed to be warmer and not and not so windy tomorrow..I'm gonna have me some fun in the sun!!!!!!!:D
Has this been a 5 pots of Coffee day for you ..... lol

Reactions: Murraycroexp